Power Rangers RPM

Yeah, but if you remember, in RPM the villains have already won and the world is destroyed, so they might show footage from that event in the promo and that is why they can't just throw a bunch of stuff together for RPM.
 
They don't really need to talk about that. All they need to do is put together something like this.

"In the Future, the Venjix Computer Network has taken over the world [Insert Gaiark footage], now the worlds only hope are the Power Rangers. [Insert Go-Onger role call clips], Get In Gear for...Power Rangers RPM!...Coming soon" [Insert Go-Onger footage and RPM logo]
 
I bet some AMV maker with a microphone could throw that together in 10 minutes!

I'm more of a TV Tropolis person myself.

What shows come on that? I want to get rid of FOX and CBS on my Digital Cable (and probably ABC if I can find RPM online easy enough) and I'm wondering what I could replace them with.
 

According to FD, the promos are already made so it's just a matter of airing them. So obviously Disney doesn't think it's important enough to promote right now.
 
Bad news alert! I shot off an email to one of the Disney execs and... well... read for yourself.

 
Disney XD confirmed it weeks ago that Power Rangers wasn't airing on Disney XD, when they announced all of the network's new series, and Power Rangers wasn't one of them.
 
32 episodes again for this season, btw.

PA:

Thanks again. I appreciate your timely response. Do you know the episode count for the season?

Matt

--------------------------

Disney:

32 episodes
 
Last edited:
Hey, this is fine wiht me, now I can watch it in my room instead of having to take up the tv in the living room.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…