Power Rangers RPM - "If Venjix Won" & "End Game" Talk Up!

I know this is off-topic but, Does anyone think that Goseiger might be adapted into Power Rangers? I think there is a strong possibilty.
 
I swear to god, if Ziggy and K or Summer/Dillon do not share one kiss during the finale. I will officially crown Disney as cockblock kingdom.
 
Wishful thinking would be my guess.

Ah, sure. What else, right?

I swear to god, if Ziggy and K or Summer/Dillon do not share one kiss during the finale. I will officially crown Disney as cockblock kingdom.

As far as the Ziggy/Dr. K thing goes, I won't mind if they don't hook up in the finale. Dr. K would probably at least just probably just stop treating Ziggy as though he killed her family.
 
Ah, sure. What else, right?



As far as the Ziggy/Dr. K thing goes, I won't mind if they don't hook up in the finale. Dr. K would probably at least just probably just stop treating Ziggy as though he killed her family.

If Dr. K uses Ziggy's real name in the finale I will consider it fullfilling enough.
 
If Dr. K uses Ziggy's real name in the finale I will consider it fullfilling enough.

That would be great too. The thing I mentioned in my previous post, I thought of it this morning. Even the thing about Dr. K canning the Lord Voldemort/he-who-must-not-be-named treatment towards Ziggy. That was the only thing I forgot all about. So thanks for bringing that up.
 
I wasn't a huge fan of the clipshow. I was expecting it, since every season has one, but it was kinda meh. The whole thing with Dr. K going outside and getting stuck in a cave with Ziggy was fine, but the clip parts were underwhelming to me.

End Game was much better. Finally getting to the good stuff! Hybrids taking over the world!
 
Ep 30 rocked. Killobyte getting pissed off was just awesome and was done in such a way that it reminded me of the Saban era villians. I'm really pumped for the final 2 episodes which i'll watch tomorrow.

I loved the close up shots of Tenaya's ass aswell.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top