Power Rangers RPM - "Brother's Keeper" Talk Up!

I'm leaning back towards 'it's not cancelled,' if for no other reason than because it's fun to entertain the idea of a Shinkenger adapation. This series is so unpredictable I might stay in the "wait and see" boat until 2010.
 
It's starting to set in that we won't get another season of PR after RPM.

:nono:

Why must you make me remember reality?

Is it confirmed yet?. I was watching some season 1 eps earlier this morning and it kicked in that if PR is cancelled that would be such a shame for future generations.


:(


RPM 13 was fantastic. Seriously, Judd Lynn has big shoes to fill and that is something rare when being an alum and replacing a new guy.
 
About the handcuffs thing by GekiCosmic of HJU
I have a theory on this.

I think that both of them needed to be morphed to break the chains, because if Dillon had morphed and tried yanking the chain off an unmorphed Scott, it probably would've torn Scott's hand off, or at least caused some serious harm, the same reason Dillon didn't put his foot down and make roadkill out of Scott.

And Scott wasn't going to morph to free himself from Dillon, since Scott chained them together in the first place.
This actually makes sense. I feel better about that part now
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top