Power Rangers RPM - "Blitz" Talk Up!

Hey guys... now you KNOW you can trust me and I looked in to this.. not only do I have very good word from a source that this is confirmed as false a little education also places something like this as pretty much impossible to do.

I don't know how people actually believed this to begin with. This SOUNDS like bullshit.
 
I don't know how people actually believed this to begin with. This SOUNDS like bullshit.

I didn't want to believe it but honestly, the idea that Koichi or the crew get "kick backs" for having more morphed footage makes some amount of sense. There's no point in having so much mindless action unless....
 
And we know Judd's work, people... if anything he's always worked to make sure character stays in the show.

Judd Lynn isn't stupid. He's the one who wanted to write PRTF differently from how the final product turned out. He also didn't agree with the way the Phantom Ranger was handled.
 
Judd Lynn isn't stupid. He's the one who wanted to write PRTF differently from how the final product turned out.

Well that depends on what, exactly, he wanted different. Because I love the way Time Force is. It's a fantastic season and I can't imagine why he felt differently about it. It's one of my favorite seasons.
 
I didn't want to believe it but honestly, the idea that Koichi or the crew get "kick backs" for having more morphed footage makes some amount of sense. There's no point in having so much mindless action unless....

I.... don't think it makes much sense for specific people to get "kick backs" like that.

But like I said.... confirmed it to be a false rumor.
 
OMG Dillon is a Showa Kamen Rider! Quick give him a belt!

Well that depends on what, exactly, he wanted different. Because I love the way Time Force is. It's a fantastic season and I can't imagine why he felt differently about it. It's one of my favorite seasons.

He had plenty of cool time travel plots but when 'Timeranger' had none at all he was pretty pissed off and had to scrap all of his storyline plans :redface2:

On such short notice he just copy-pasted from Sentai.
 
Shocker, you say?

7655shocker-posters.jpg
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top