Power Rangers Return to HAIM SABAN! + New Series Spring 2011!

Some kind of Beast mode
He DID skip the first 13 or so Sentai, ya know. XD

lol Well those weren't really skips, he needed a starting point and chose Zyu. Plus the reason why they didn't use the Zyu suits is because Saban and/or Fox was scared that they'd lose their audience because of that. They were clearly wrong. lol

Plus I am just dying to see an American Juuzo. Passing on him would be crazy. I'm sure Saban can do him more justice then Shinkenger did.

Lurker
You know I noticed the biggest reason some want Shinkenger adapated is to justify to thier critics that it can work in america. :laugh:

Twitter - @MisturYellow
Saban's been interested in Sentai and adapting it for a long time. He did Bioman in France, and then starting with Turboranger thought that it could be adapted for the US, and MMPR would've been Jetman if not for the violence factor.

Some kind of Beast mode
You know I noticed the biggest reason some want Shinkenger adapated is to justify to thier critics that it can work in america. :laugh:

I don't really care, but to see people shut up and see the "Japaneseness" can work would be nice. I myself treat it as a normal series.

私の占いは当たる
I want them to use Shinkenger so I can buy my nephews Shinkenmaru toys to bother my brother with :laugh:

I was shocked upon hearing the news, the power rangers franchise was dying and knowing it was saved by the creator Saban just feels so right, I can't wait to hear which sentai series they're going to adapt, Shinkenger or Goseiger. I always thought the power rangers toys looked weird on the shelves of the Disney Store.