Power Rangers Return to HAIM SABAN! + New Series Spring 2011!

Twitter - @MisturYellow
I wouldn't mind being choosen, although my TV habits are ood. But they'd get a lot of good PR ratings.

pictures of fish
I still think they'll do Goseiger for the Cards, as that could easily gather a lot of cash.

oh and

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ix8Vy3mEHk&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

pictures of fish
Plus, Goseiger's less risky in Toy Sales as some kids who are america-biased will be like "what the **** is this katana **** screw this".

The end justiΦ's the means
Plus, Goseiger's less risky in Toy Sales as some kids who are america-biased will be like "what the **** is this katana **** screw this".

I have not met a single kid in all my life who hated swords or swordplay... Kids are a hell of a lot more open-minded than you give them credit for.

It's Judgement Time!
I have not met a single kid in all my life who hated swords or swordplay... Kids are a hell of a lot more open-minded than you give them credit for.

No kidding. Even when WE were kids, we were like "NINJA turtles?! Hell YES!" Ninjas, Samurais, and Kung Fu action has been part of our lives for a while. With Bleach, One Piece, Naruto, Dragon Ball Z, and all the other "Zomg ACTION ANIME" going on, that Shinkenger would be a flop to adapt.

Some kind of Beast mode
I think they'll do Goseiger for the freakin obvious reasons. lol

The mouth pieces, the MM color scheme, Black Axe, Yellow Sabertooth Tiger. Weapon combine and held in a Power Cannon form, Master Head defintely a Zordon equivalent, Animal machines like in MM.

I wouldn't forget about Shinkenger either simply because it's already over, which helps Saban think about the whole series story, and not just the beggining part. Also skipping is just not the Saban way.