Power Rangers Relic Hunters (2007)

A year ago when Mystic Force was announced, I recall someone pointing out that powerrangersmysticforce.com was registered by Jetix. If you put in the name, it forwarded itself to Jetix' PR site. Ever since "Drive Force" was announced, I had been checking to no avail. Today I just happened to put in powerrangersrelichunters.com and got forwarded to Jetix' PR site. It looks like this is the title they went with.
 
That sounds cool actually. Really fit in with the footage they'll be using
 
No its, not. I put in Powerrangersdriveforce.com and it gave me to the site. I even put Powerrangersderp.com and it still went in.

Edit: No, it works. Thats odd, I did it before and it worked.
 
Last edited:
I seem to recall a show called Relic Hunters.....Hmmmm....

Either way, very decent title and if they do use it I will be so glad that they can still come up with something other than "Force."

Urgh!

First time they used it which was Time Force, now that ruled. Wild Force, okay. Mystic Force? NO!
 
Good title, though it'll be hard to think of names for things.

"Relic Megazord" "Hunter Megazord" ...that last one sound good though
 
Rider Knight said:
I seem to recall a show called Relic Hunters.....Hmmmm....

Close. Relic Hunter (no 's') was apparently a 3-season show starring Tia Carrere...

http://www.tv.com/relic-hunter/show/2470/summary.html?q=Relic Hunter

Either way, very decent title and if they do use it I will be so glad that they can still come up with something other than "Force."

Urgh!

First time they used it which was Time Force, now that ruled. Wild Force, okay. Mystic Force? NO!

Word.
"Time Force" worked because it was an organization. "Wild Force" just sounded pretty cool. "Mystic Force" doesn't sound very 'cool' nor does it have anything to do with an organization. And "Drive Force" made me want to stab someone in the jaw.

"Relic Hunters" on the other hand, sounds great to me. I can't see myself ever typing PRRH, and I don't know what they'll call everything (unless they get creative like they did in MF with the Titan stuff), but Relic Hunters itself sounds pretty sweet. I'd even say it's perfect, considering the footage they're going to be working with. I didn't see one name I liked for PR 2006 (that's not a typo), and I hadn't seen many I liked for next year, but they definitely chose a good one, IMO.

GREAT work, PA. I'm pretty sure I speak for everyone in this fandom when I say thank you for...typing in powerrangersrelichunters.com for no apparent reason :P
 
Well it wasn't really for no apparent reason. I was hoping to find this. I tried a bunch of other names also, but this was the only one with results.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top