Power Rangers Relic Squad: Dogbot's Boukenger Adaptation

Note: I don't own PR or Sentai, just fan made and for fun.

So like my MF one which I don't think I completed. I make my own "Next Series" Premire, with my own characters, etc. I am only going to post just the premire cause i don't spend much time on FF now, I do this when I'm board, so here you go. Oh, i also typed this on Word Prosseser, and if there is some mis-spelling or mistakes, sorry. It would be also great if you are aware of Boukenger's stuff, it helps.

Short Character list so far in the story:
Jordon/Red Ranger- Leader of the team, He is more of a mentor then a friend to them, looked up by Black. Dosen't sochalize with the ranger. The first to be chosen.

Travis/Black Ranger- The Ranger with an Ego, But 2nd in command. He pokes fun at people, says that he is No.1 but Blue calls him No. 2(if no one got that, its a poop joke). Ex.Theif. Looks up to Red.

Jake/Blue Ranger- The comical ranger, makes up random stuff, most of the jokes reflect on Travis.

April/Yellow Ranger- Travis's partner. She's the tough one, Not much...yet

Lizzie/Pink Ranger- The more smarter and mature one. She takes orders alot seriously.

Gold-The Mentor, maker of the powers.

Drew-Had experiance with Treasure hunting but dosen't have the courge to be a ranger, So he says. He is the manager. Gold's adopted son

When I post more on the story, I will update this, we don't get much on the rangers:

Power Rangers
Relic Squad

In present day earth, there is an organization of explorers who want to find great treasure of powers as the power rangers. They must train long and hard to reach there goal. The big idem they want it the great Power Jewel, for the one the possesses it, will have great power no one have ever seen. But now, the training is over, but the new recruits will have to test there ability to be in the suit one step at a time. The new recruits are Blue, Black, Yellow and Pink. Red has already did his training, Now its time for them, to learn from the leader.4 rangers begin there training, using the SPD helmets and a suit similar to the real ones. Consists of Blue, Black, Yellow and Pink. And another Ranger wearing the Real Red Ranger suit.

Man with short strait blond hair: Alright guys, you got the training suits, RS Blasters. And that’s about everything.

Black Ranger: thanks Drew

Drew: Good luck.

Black Ranger: Thanks dude.

Drew: Have more courage then I do.

The Rangers enter the battle field.

Black Ranger: Alright guys, we trained long for this day, remember are mightiest weapon.

Blue Ranger: The RS Blasters?

Black Ranger: Ah..No..I don’t mean like that. it’s the power of Teamwork, Dolt.

Blue Ranger: Oh, sorry…Hey what!

Red Ranger: I see that you learned the one of the ways of being the Ranger.

Black Ranger: I learned from the best.

Yellow Ranger: Ok guys, are we just going to talk all day or are we going to fight.

Blue Ranger: I like talking, its fun. Hey Lizzie, Do you know Travis is the Number 2
Ranger?
Lizzie: What a great way to start a conversation

Travis: Yeah, well, being second in command is better then Blue, Red however is the Big One.

Red Ranger: Guys, Yellow Ranger is right, how here are the rules, Behind me is a treasure and I’m the monster protecting it. Ready……GO!

The rangers then fight the Red Ranger using the RS Blasters(Surviblasters). The 4 rangers are winning. Then Black Ranger blasts Red Ranger down on the ground.

Red Ranger: So Black, want to know the other rule about being a Power Ranger?
Black Ranger: What?

Red Ranger: Never Give up!

Then Red Ranger blasts the Black Ranger and then helped back up with Pink Ranger.

Lizzie/Pink Ranger: Travis, Are you OK?

Travis/Black Ranger: Yeah

Blue Ranger(with the treasure): Hey, April catch!

Blue Ranger then throws the treasure to April/Yellow Ranger.

April: I got it!

But Travis runs and catches it instead.

Travis: I’m not the Number 2 Ranger, I’m Number 1. Well, not technically, Lizzie, Send to head quarters!

Travis throws to Lizzie

Lizzie: Relic Squad Morpher capture mode

She gets her morpher out and flips the screen to the right and presses a bottom and aiming a purple light at the Treasure making it disappear.

Lizzie: Got it!

Travis: Alright, Surround him.

Then The 4 Rangers form a Square around Red Ranger.

Travis: Now Fire!

Red Ranger: Well, Lesson over!

Travis: but we didn’t finish.

Blue Ranger: Yeah, That’s like, Eating most of the sandwich but not finishing the rest.

Yellow Ranger: Are you trying to make us hungry?

Blue Ranger: Well, I am trying to get lunch earlier.

Travis: Jake, Just, Don’t talk.

Red Ranger: Why not, He isn’t doing anything wrong.

Travis: Sorry Jordon.

Jordon: Listen, you are the kind of person that gets what he wants and act like your number 1. I know that you are the leader for now. But on the battle field, you can’t do that.

Jake: Yeah, TRAVIS!

Travis: ok…

Jordon: Alright now, Training over.

The Rangers then Demorph, Travis is a male with blond spiked hair taller then the rest, Yellow is a Darked skinned woman with long black braided hair, Jake is a more chubby and shorter male with Short Brown hair and Lizzie has long strait brown hair in a ponytail with glasses.

Then the Rangers got to there hangout room. Travis looks out the window, Lizzie Reads a book about biology and Yellow and Jake sit down on a couth.

Jake: Well today was great, I can’t wait till we get the real spandex! Are you April?

April/Yellow: Yeah, it might be dangerous, but worth it. I thought we were using those suits.

Lizzie: Well actually, We use a suit similar to the Red Rangers but a different color along with that piloting zords.

Travis: Yeah, The zords are like, construction zords pretty much, Thou, we have a great leader.

Jake: You look up to him a lot.

Travis: Well, that’s because no one has given me that type of respect before.

Lizzie: Why is that?

April: Me and Travis lived though out the streets together, he also robbed a bunch of places for we could survive.

Then Drew from before enters.

April: Drew! How is it going!

Drew: Going good, isn’t Jordon suppose to be here?

Travis: He is out going something over with Gold, Your father.

Drew: Well, he is not really my father, but a step father. He took care of me when me, him and my parents were finding a part of a map.

April: Woah, you had experience?

Drew: Yeah, as a kid.

Travis: Why aren’t you training to be a ranger then? You might do good.

Jake: Yeah and you could replace Travis!

Travis: Nah, They will replace you, I am the 2nd in command you know.

Lizzie: so the boys are ranked so Jordon would be Red, Drew would be black and Travis..

Jake: No, you know what, keep what you are. But really, why?

Drew: Sorry, I don’t think I have the courage to do it.

Travis: But Jake’s here.

Jake: Yeah! Wait, what?

Drew: Sorry guys. I just can’t, its too late anyways.

Travis: No its not!

*Travis then kicks Jake out the door and locks it.

Jake: DANG IT!

Next Scene: We go to Gold the mentor and Jordon having a talk.

Gold: Jordon, We think we found the Power Jewel.

Jordon: Where?

Gold: Under the sea in Toby Beach, Ironically that’s also the place where the under water metropolis may be. But the Jewel however is rumored to be in a cave in the edge of it.

Jordon: When do you want me to go?

Gold: Not just you..

Jordon: You mean, give them the powers early?

Gold: Why not, anyways, Its rumored that the great Graveler Monsters Viper is locked there. So there might be danger near.

Jordon: GRR!

Gold: Anything wrong? I thought you be happy.

Jordon: Sorry, its just nothing. But, I just don’t feel that there ready yet, I mean, Lizzie is doing well, April and Jake are average, and Travis, well.

Gold: They will be fine, I don’t think they will be actually fighting anyone. But I want to see how they will do, like a sneak preview. Remember, I want you to give a fully detailed report tomorrow.

Jordon: Right. I’ll go inform them right away.

Gold: And Jordon, after this adventure, I giving you guys a day off, I want you to, you know, also be a friend to them instead of JUST a leader.

Jordon: Right

Jordon then leaves the room

Jordon: I don’t plan on staying that long anyways.

The next day, the Rangers are all suited up in there real uniforms.

Jake: Wow, are first mission, I didn’t expect it to be early.

Drew: Well, that’s what adventuring is all about, You may never know what is going to happen.

Travis: So what is this treasure we are finding?

Jordon: The Power Jewel, It can give anyone, great ultimate power, we want it for evil won’t get it first, however, when it breaks, it goes to other power items, items that we don’t know of.

Lizzie: Do we get to use are Zords?

Gold: Oh, why, yes, we do. But not all of them. We call them Relic Zords, but really, R-Zs. Jordon, you will use R-1 Scooper, you will use it on the Graval Island on land. Jake you will be using R-3 Gyro which will be on air on top incase anything goes wrong at all. Lizzie, you will be using R-5 Sub, where you will be underwater sending Travis and April down. Once that is done, Jake will lift you up and Scooper will help you if anything goes wrong.

During the speech, Jake picks his nose, then tries to eat it -_-

Gold: DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR

Jake: *spits* SIR YES SIR. But can you go back to the part about the me?

Travis: That’s not how we dig for treasure….

Then we cut to Graval island. Travis, April and Lizzie are under water in R-5 Sub, Jake is in the sky in R-3 Gyro and Jordon is on the island in R-1 Scupper.

In R-5 Sub:

Travis: So……can I use the wheel?

Lizzie: No

Travis: Are you sure its around here? I mean, I can see a cave right over…

Travis then puts his hand on the wheel

Lizzie: No, I have directions, that’s not where it is.

Jordon: Lizzie, are you there yet?

Lizzie: Yes

Jordon: Ok, Travis, April, you now swim to the bottom of that cave

Travis: How about that one over there?

Jordon: Well, I guess it wouldn’t hurt, just don’t go getting to any trouble.

Travis: Sweet

Travis and April then swim to the mysterious cave.

Jake: There going to mess up.

Jordon: Well, you won’t know until they try.

Lizzie: So what now.

Jordon: We just wait, They need to find an entrance for us, then we go altogether, while there finding it, it gives us a chance to pack up.

Jake: Well…….til then……dose anyone want to play a guessing game?