Power Rangers Ninja Storm Season 11: Round 11

I'm not gonna read this thread, 'cause I know the onslaught of hate is going to piss me off, but I just wanted to chime in with my two cents and say I loved NS.
 
Can I chime in to say that I'm glad that there are people who really enjoyed this season?

Means it wasn't a total failure or PR Killer, like I see it, but it just didn't appeal to me.

If it saved some fans from ditching the series all together, then I'm glad it did what it did. :)

Just wasn't my cup of tea.
 
Wild Force had great stories and terrible characters. Ninja storm had fantastic characters and subpar stories. For the most part and if you read Doug and Anne's Veriety interview they did not care for where PR was heading after PRWF.

One problem with PRWF was that they never had helmetless shots. You never got a sense that these Rangers were doing much more then waiting around for the next org to attack.

Taylor say reading almost 100% of the time while Allysa did some sort of housework,Cole slacking off and well...uh...Danny Max practices combat maneuvers? Was it ever explained why they slept in the same bed?

PRNS had things to do, it wasn`t about the darkness it was about the fun. PR is good when it's serious and fun all at once like PRTF,MMPR and PRIS. WF was serious and weird. PRNS was funny first serious later.

Let me ask the critics this, what did you think of Thunderstorm?
 
NinjaJack said:
Wild Force had great stories and terrible characters.

Not for me but Cole. Cole was horrible and retarded. The biggest retard person ever.

Ninja storm had fantastic characters

Sadly, I'll admit it... the characters were great BUT they were too busy of being goofy and no time to be serious.

I wish I love Ninja Storm but the humor ruined it for me.
 
Agreed.

I found the characters all charismatic on the hero's side, but I found the main villian to be a moron and a bafoon.

Great production value, effects, fights, but the needed and forced comedy... bleh.

"Thunder Storm" perfectly embodied all of what I wish Ninja Storm had been.
 
I think what made me understand Ninja Storm was when I realized it was the only PR series to actually wink at the audience and not take itself seriously. I think that's why it pissed so many fans off, because it dared to wink at the audience and say, "Yeah. We're guys in spandex fighting giant rubber monsters in implausible plots. We know." Lines like Lothor's "They blow him up, we make him grow. It's not rocket science, people." or Dustin's, "Hey! Another rocky canyon!" really made the series for me. And when the show did decide to get serious, usually with storylines involving Cam or the Thunder Rangers, it worked really well.
 
You know, after WF finished, when I first saw the promo of Power Rangers Ninja Storm. I was too excited for that. Then when Ninja Storm started... they were being goofy. I meant their humor were already got bored. I don't enjoy that much.

I wish Ninja Storm were only serious and I would love Ninja Storm.

*sigh* I miss ol' Doug Sloan and I wish he keep the way what he did with MMPR to Turbo. :(
 
Not me... I never liked Sloans work. It was just something about PR itself that I liked.

Agreed tho. I watched the promo for Ninja Storm several times in a row, and have the theme saved in my MP3 Player, cuz it was so jammin' and seemed to have such promose.

I liked Shane, Tori, Sam, and Blake and Hutner were just great.

But the show... Lothor was a bumbling dumbass, and her generals were pretty pathetic as well.

Over use of the word, "dude" also was an annoyance.

They seemed to've had a good amount of fun at their finger tips to work with, but it all fell apart.

Hmmmm.... hey, whatever happened to Judd Lynn anyway? I miss that guy. He's, by far, my favorite of them all.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top