Power Rangers Ninja Storm Season 11: Round 11

Rising Sun Ranger said:
erm...


Poo Gi Oh is **** and Gundam Wing is the most boring Anime I've ever seen!! I'd never go to a Karioke Bar and I'd rather use a western toilet than a squat pot!! Ya happy now? :confused2 :laugh:

...Not really. I find Yu-Gi-Oh AND GW to be interesting anime. :) And the way you turn all these anime into poop jokes or whatever--really unfunny and tasteless.

You're really starting to sound a bit like a xenophiliac....*wonders how old he is*

(And blondes ARE sexy! Or my girlfriend is, at least...)
 
The only one person that I liked was Tori. She's hot, alright.


Anywho... Tori was more smart than Shane and others. All Rangers were idiot and they were busy of being playing around with their crap humor. :redface2:

Horrible writing and horrible humor.
 
Mihara said:
Er, just asking because you usually seem to give Japanese things presidence over most things.
Only (some) Japanese TV Shows. I never said Junichiro Koizumi should take George Bush's place as US President or anything!!

Sage Shinigami said:
...Not really. I find Yu-Gi-Oh AND GW to be interesting anime. :) And the way you turn all these anime into poop jokes or whatever--really unfunny and tasteless.

You're really starting to sound a bit like a xenophiliac....*wonders how old he is*

(And blondes ARE sexy! Or my girlfriend is, at least...)
Fine!! You have your Blonde Girlfriend then!!

The reason why I dissed Goddam Wing and Poo Gi Oh is because Mihara thought I was putting Japan infront of everywhere else, and I was just trying to be real because although I do love Japanese culture I'm not trying to "kiss Japan's ass" or something. Because that's the wrong impression that everybody seems to have got and I'm just trying to prove it untrue.

And yes it's true!! I hate Goddam Wing, it's boring and I regret wasting £19.99 on that DVD. Why do I hate it? Because it was surposed to be about Giant Robot Battles (which I normally like), but there's been about as much of it as an empty can of baked beans. Even Power Rangers is better than this!! The only thing I liked about Goddam Wing was it's theme tune, but that was it. Goddam Seed Destiny was lame too!!

But if you like it then that's cool!!

ONE PIECE OF CRAP!!!! :laugh:
(Just kidding!! I love OnePiece, but the 4Kids dub sucks balls).


Huh? What's my age again? :confused2
 
I actually loved this season, it's what got me hooked in the first place and the reason why I joined and discuss PR on these damn boards. It's one of a kind and unique. It was my first time seeing such chemistry on a PR season. That alone is the reason why I loved it.
 
Rising Sun Ranger said:
Only (some) Japanese TV Shows. I never said Junichiro Koizumi should take George Bush's place as US President or anything!!


Fine!! You have your Blonde Girlfriend then!!

The reason why I dissed Goddam Wing and Poo Gi Oh is because Mihara thought I was putting Japan infront of everywhere else, and I was just trying to be real because although I do love Japanese culture I'm not trying to "kiss Japan's ass" or something. Because that's the wrong impression that everybody seems to have got and I'm just trying to prove it untrue.

And yes it's true!! I hate Goddam Wing, it's boring and I regret wasting £19.99 on that DVD. Why do I hate it? Because it was surposed to be about Giant Robot Battles (which I normally like), but there's been about as much of it as an empty can of baked beans. Even Power Rangers is better than this!! The only thing I liked about Goddam Wing was it's theme tune, but that was it. Goddam Seed Destiny was lame too!!

But if you like it then that's cool!!

ONE PIECE OF CRAP!!!! :laugh:
(Just kidding!! I love OnePiece, but the 4Kids dub sucks balls).


Huh? What's my age again? :confused2


Huh? None of the Gundam series are about giant robot battles. (...Well, except G Gundam, but true Gundam fans do their best to ignore that show...) They're about war, the people affected by it, etc... (Note: One Piece? Stupidest show EVER. Yugi PWNZ Zoro. Wait a minute...Sailor Moon in civilian form pwns Zoro. Nevermind.)
 
Rising Sun Ranger said:
ONE PIECE OF CRAP!!!! :laugh:
(Just kidding!! I love OnePiece, but the 4Kids dub sucks balls).

One Piece is awesome and I agree with you. The 4Kids dub sucks.


I wish Ninja Storm is a serious series instead of crappy humor.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top