Power Rangers Mystic Force - "Koragg's Trial" Talk Up!

Half of it was a Clip show anyway.

It was good. I vote 7. I loved the action, the music, I give them an E for effort on the plot. This was very creative but ultimately it didn't go anywhere. Koragg's best defense was "lies! You speak filthy LIES!" but Imperious spoke nothing but the truth. Koragg never gave a proper excuse for why he continually left the battlefield or left a Power Ranger without finishing them. Honor and Loyalty are one thing but Koragg serves the master. The Master has appointed a store manager to lead it's employees. That manager is Imperious. Koragg must defer to Imperious but doesnt. He even rebelled against Morticon.

That doesnt seem very loyal to the master to me. Not to mention Koragg's so honorable he saves the rangers in todays episode and even helped them save the world from the Dark Wish.

That's against the Master's wishes completely. And even if he could muster an excuse for saving the world from the Dark Wish he never gave a proper excuse for all the times he had the rangers down and simply left them. To not destroy the rangers when you have a chance dishonors the Master.

I was dissapointed Koragg didn't explain that. Sure, he can point his finger at Imperious and call him a traitor and someone who cant be trusted. Maybe so. But Imperious has done far more for the master in his short time than Koragg ever has. The only thing Koragg has ever done was use his magic to send the monsters to the surface to defeat the rangers. But at every single opportunity Koragg spares them. Saves them. There's no excuse. Koragg has effectively betrayed the master himself.

But looks like Koragg's memories are returning to him. Good stuff.

It was a good episode but could have been pulled off a little better. But it was good.
 
Last edited:
Better a Clip show the Perspective that a few people thought.

Unlike Ismonia, This had some more action scenes and unlike DT's clip show(I forgot the name, the one before the finally), It didn't show random useless clips with aboulite no meaning to what there going for. So Xander got sick by Painting, would suck, then he owned the rangers at the end. Koragg and Imperous fight each other clip show wise, which was a better one like I said before. Also some character fun as a sub plot. As for the Baby thing, I think Aleinbow is trying to remember and get the dark force out or something. Heh.

The only thing I didn't like was the puns, "Go Legend or go home?" Come on. The theme song now just felt faster. I mean, It was just fast foward or something. Also, we also might get Steederon or what ever its called.

Rating: 7/10
 
I'd just like to know how they'll utilize the battilizer with 2 months of the show left to air... cause if there's no time for a team-up, there isn't much time (or use) for a battilizer
 
If it's only use is it's debut and an original battle with the master, then I'd be satisfied with its useage.

Note: Battlilized Nick/Master original battle is only my speculation
 
ZroSentai said:
with 2 months of the show left to air...

two months? It's July man. August, September, October, November. Sounds like 4 months to me. Season finale airs in November (usually. Unless there was news that came out that I didnt see.)

Anyway, battlizer comes in "The Hunter".
 
It still isnt official if there is no team-up, as that fact was an un-trusted source( untrusted being just that we dont know if he is credible as a source)
so with what time we have left, it's possible to see a team up.
 
GrnPsychoGarren said:
two months? It's July man. August, September, October, November. Sounds like 4 months to me. Season finale airs in November (usually. Unless there was news that came out that I didnt see.)

Anyway, battlizer comes in "The Hunter".



Garren, you're either forgetting something... or you never knew this...


this season is 32 episodes. That's the shortest PR season to date. And there is a reason ABC Family is ahead of Toon Disney now. Cause this Fall, Jetix is being dropped from ABC Family. That said... this is why I'm so worried about having a horribly rushed finale. And to prove my statement...


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mystic_Force

read the beginning of the article
 
Jetix is dropped from ABC Family. Not Toon Disney. That's under the assumption that ABC Family WILL finish MF. Which it might not at all. FoxKids didn't finish Wild Force before ending it (the show switched to ABCkids then with new episodes.). Why should we assume ABC Family will finish the series?

Most likely it wont and it will just end. No, though we only have 11 episodes left, it's safe to still bet the show will end in November as regularly scheduled.

However even if it does end in "September" or whenever, why would that mean the finale will be rushed? The production schedule wasnt more rushed than normal. If anything they had slightly more TIME to produce their episodes because they had less to film under nearly the same time frame that it took to film 38. (they stopped filming at the end of April this time I think, didnt they? Im not sure anyone knows this for certain. But they usually wrap up in the middle of May.)

So I dont see why the finale would be rushed at all. They werent under pressure to finish post haste. They probably filmed it under the same schedule and pressures as previous seasons. (so to speak)

32 episodes means nothing in terms of scheduling. The finale could still be airing in November. We dont know yet but it's a strong possibility.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top