Power Rangers Mystic Force - "Hard Heads" Discussion Thread

Leelee should become a ranger, screw Nick, and live happly ever after.

And Koragg should die in a dramatic explosion while trying to save Udonna from a attack.

That's how I'd make it end.
 
''They say I'm nasty! But I don't give a damn. It's my prerogative!'':HG:


Yeah, the next episode will rock.
 
I'll vote when I rewatch it. Since I had no idea what Vida and Nick were fighting about and other stuff. The Terror was soo annyoing BTW.
 
Hard Heads, or "Snakes on a Zord"

Meh. It wasn't very groundbreaking. I kinda dug the fact that Nick has some skills (or skillz, as the kids call it) on the turntables.

I was sssssssso tired of the ssssssssound of ssssserpentina'sssssssss voice.

Also, ew for gross stomach puss.

Hooray for Aqua-Lienbow.

Sucks to be both Jenji and Leelee in tonight's ep.

"Enough is enough! I have had it with these muthafuckin snakes on this muthafuckin megazord!"
 
Hard Headssssssssss Reveiw
Good:

-I liked begining of the episode, but when Vida and Nick were fighting like damn 10 year olds. It just got bad.

-About time Vida gotten her own episode since last time, Speaking of Vida. OMG!!! Vida had her hair blue!!!!1

-from the 10 Terrors, Itisis(whatever her name is) is my most favorite. don't know why.

-The Terror Sub plot was more entertaining of the episode, including Leinbow's return.

Bad:

-Sperpanrina was annoying, her Puns, Her Voice, The Arena scene and the Giant snake form didn't help ether

-Like I said, the 2nd part where Vida and Nick fight, was so immature and yes, I know its a kids show, but I still find it eye cringing to see 17 year olds act like that.

-man, Leelee had a emo moment, kinda scary.

Rating: 5, Even with Soul Specter.
 
You know, I gotta say, Mystic Force is having well hell of a robust story to it. Heroes rising, falling, secrets, and even peripheral characters like Leelee who could've just ended up being a punchline seem to have a significant story to tell in the grand scheme.

I'm impressed. :thumbs:
 
Wow, after a month's wait, I was kind of hoping this episode would be worth it, especially since the last few episodes have been pretty mediocre. I couldn't have been more disappointed.

-While I kind of liked that they didn't have Nick and Vida switch bodies (I hate episodes like that), by the end, I was kind of wishing they had because... at least it would have made the episode somewhat more interesting.

-I like how Daggeron decides to leave the two people who can't morph there because he "can't leave the city unprotected." Yeah, they had their magic, but it's not like that would've lasted them very long. Yeah, I get it was an excuse to use the Sentai footage, but come on.

-So
Leelee's gonna be queen of the vampires, huh?
At least it wasn't something lame, like she's Koragg's daughter.

-There were SOME redeemable qualities in this episode, but I don't remember them 'cause they were outweighed by the crap.

2/10. Mystic Force has REALLY been going downhill lately. I just feel like there could have been something more than what we got.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top