Bigdog New Member Jun 7, 2013 #2,442 Forever Knight said: It all means nothing unless the Green Ranger theme plays when Tommy shows up. Click to expand... I wish they used the redone version myself alongside just bringing Ron back to do the soundtrack. The OST they got is so bland currently.
Forever Knight said: It all means nothing unless the Green Ranger theme plays when Tommy shows up. Click to expand... I wish they used the redone version myself alongside just bringing Ron back to do the soundtrack. The OST they got is so bland currently.
K Kivat Some kind of Beast mode Jun 7, 2013 #2,443 Bigdog said: I wish they used the redone version myself alongside just bringing Ron back to do the soundtrack. The OST they got is so bland currently. Click to expand... Oh so bland.
Bigdog said: I wish they used the redone version myself alongside just bringing Ron back to do the soundtrack. The OST they got is so bland currently. Click to expand... Oh so bland.
tails Golden Deal Jun 8, 2013 #2,444 #Forevergreen "We found dove in a..." (Ill take photo cred & editing) pic.twitter.com/vB29Sfv8NY Click to expand... (Thanks NightMere10 of RC for posting it on there)
#Forevergreen "We found dove in a..." (Ill take photo cred & editing) pic.twitter.com/vB29Sfv8NY Click to expand... (Thanks NightMere10 of RC for posting it on there)
K Kivat Some kind of Beast mode Jun 8, 2013 #2,445 YES! Forever Green, all day, everyday. As I stand here with my Gold avatar. Time-out...I don't think that's Damon's Quasar Saber.
YES! Forever Green, all day, everyday. As I stand here with my Gold avatar. Time-out...I don't think that's Damon's Quasar Saber.
tails Golden Deal Jun 8, 2013 #2,446 NightMere10 found another pic: Megaforce Cast and Stunties. I think Azim is trying to be a snake. lol Source: http://instagram.com/p/aSR3eFxDj4/ Click to expand... and another one(found by Mr Green of RC): also, NightMere10 found some pics from Andrew Grays Facebook Last edited: Jun 8, 2013
NightMere10 found another pic: Megaforce Cast and Stunties. I think Azim is trying to be a snake. lol Source: http://instagram.com/p/aSR3eFxDj4/ Click to expand... and another one(found by Mr Green of RC): also, NightMere10 found some pics from Andrew Grays Facebook
Forever Knight Eye See You Jun 8, 2013 #2,447 Bigdog said: I wish they used the redone version myself alongside just bringing Ron back to do the soundtrack. The OST they got is so bland currently. Click to expand... Still better than that lame generic music they used for Adam on the 15th Anniversary episodes.
Bigdog said: I wish they used the redone version myself alongside just bringing Ron back to do the soundtrack. The OST they got is so bland currently. Click to expand... Still better than that lame generic music they used for Adam on the 15th Anniversary episodes.
Hidden Masta Member Jun 8, 2013 #2,449 I swear to god why the **** does instagram exist? IT'S ASIAN MEN IN RUBBER SUITS WHY DO YOU NEED A SPACE FILTER?!!!
I swear to god why the **** does instagram exist? IT'S ASIAN MEN IN RUBBER SUITS WHY DO YOU NEED A SPACE FILTER?!!!
Herman the German Treasure Cards of the Underworld Jun 9, 2013 #2,450 Now, I'm all for controversial opinions, but, evne so, you might want to pace yourself there…