Power Rangers MegaForce 2013 - (Info in the First Post)

Found by SteelX on RC:
Andrew shooting a scene for Super Megaforce. You can tell by the flying camera, Troy's leather jacket, and his shoes. lol

33zbc00.jpg

http://instagram.com/p/aKqMD6gV2P/
 
I love both, so that means I'll die in the crossfire? Why not give those to a successor and play it as he couldn't show up/dead/the son? Think about that.

Dream Scene...

Dana is being beaten down only for a mysteriou warrior in gold armor to save her. She asks the stranger who he is...but then the person makes a some hand signal...Dana realizes who it is and whispers..."Ryan"

...AHH, BUT WHO I'M KIDDING THEY'RE GONNA DO SOMETHING GOOFY INVOLVING THE TITANIUM "BANE"GER.:sly:
 
From JDFs youtube channel:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTK8sjFvz24"]Part One legendary lunch NZ - YouTube[/ame]
 
Last edited:
Found by NightMere10 on RC/RB:
We've already got confirmation that Cameron is Megaforce Silver, but this confirms it even more. Daisy works on Power Rangers. And look at who "liked" the picture. Alison and Michael Hansen, the man who helped Iris with casting. Alison also proceeds to comment on the post, about the weather in America.

Also, Alan Drum Garcia (cast driver), Tom Cotton (stunt man), Sarah Goodhue (wardrobe/costume), and Josh Penny (camera man) like the comment as well.
11gj920.jpg
 
Last edited:
Do being a sixth ranger sucks. It only took three months to film his stuff? I can't live out all my dreams and fantasies in three months!
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top