Power Rangers Drive Force: More info

Dami-chan said:
And damn you FR, I wanted to post the image I just made!

aprilfools.jpg


:laugh:

That's AWESOME! Your sig's hilarious too! :laugh:

I actually believed this...until I saw Judd Lynn and the grammar mistake in the second paragraph. :P

Just a wee bit early for an April Fool's joke, though...
 
Yellow Stranger said:
Err Why are you doing a April fools joke on March 31?

Are you kidding me? Some people started last week.

It seems to get earlier and earlier every year.
 
Good, Its just a joke, but I do want Judd for this season. people just pull pranks the day before then say: Ah ha. Now, I just got to deal with John Tui posting back at PRE
 
I just saw the thread at RB. Looks like they fell for it...mostly...except when Forever Red blew it...moron..*adds to ignore list

He officially killed my favorite holiday...April Fools Day. You can thank him for that.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top