Power Rangers Drive Force (2007 working title)

otaku-smeghead said:
So Gogo Sentai Bokenger will be called PR Drive Force??

I say it`s too early when the Sentai series hasn`t even aired yet:sweat:

And Sage, you and Bouken, quit the flamebaiting.:eyebrow:
 
I don't doubt this is the name until its been disproven. We were given Mystic Force either before Magiranger aired or a week or two afterwards.
 
Drive Force sucks. We were given MF after Magi aired Im pretty sure. Definitely sure in fact.

Im sure DF is just something they threw out to let people know PR will be here in 07. I hope to god it;s not what they stick with. Other suggested titles I liked:

Adventure Quest
Treasure Quest
Quest Warriors
Relic Warriors
Terra Squad
Power Rangers: Relic Hunters
Power Rangers:Overload
 
Rising Sun Ranger said:
Yup!! Another one of those WAAAAAAAAY too early New Power Rangers season Name Predictions!! :laugh:

I rather have that done...than hear all those...

<<

>>






...*innovations*...
 


im through arguing with you. what happened to our truce.
 
Sage Shinigami said:
I don't doubt this is the name until its been disproven. We were given Mystic Force either before Magiranger aired or a week or two afterwards.


ever heard of "tentative?"
 
Tentative, shmentative. The prediction for MF was dead-on, so I'm not immediately going to say: "This title's bullshit!" when we don't know that yet.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…