ForeverRed
has left HJU. Not coming back.
You know what the title says....
Last month, they have finished filming Mystic Force. So I'm assuming that right now they are working on Power Rangers 2007 (NO DRIVE FORCE!! :redface2: )
So any idea who is the ex-producer for 2007? Of course, Jackie Marchard and Koichi Sakamoto will be working on PR 2007.
I hope Disney keep Bruce Kalish for 2007. I'd like to see Judd Lynn and Jonathan Tzachor come back for PR 2007.
If Doug Sloan comes back for 2007, I'll be retire from Power Rangers and stick with Sentai.
Last month, they have finished filming Mystic Force. So I'm assuming that right now they are working on Power Rangers 2007 (NO DRIVE FORCE!! :redface2: )
So any idea who is the ex-producer for 2007? Of course, Jackie Marchard and Koichi Sakamoto will be working on PR 2007.
I hope Disney keep Bruce Kalish for 2007. I'd like to see Judd Lynn and Jonathan Tzachor come back for PR 2007.
If Doug Sloan comes back for 2007, I'll be retire from Power Rangers and stick with Sentai.
Last edited by a moderator: