HurricaneDragon
Member
Spoilers here for some Special Mission stuff as well as the series! Y'all have been warned. For anything that hasn't been out and subtitled yet, I would ask that people use spoiler tags though, but yeah.
So I'm watching Type TOKUJO/SCU 2, and the explanation Krim gives for how the Roidmudes were created... really seems to conflict with what we saw in the in-series flashbacks, particularly those of Heart, Brain, and the others? It also, unless the subs are off, says the leader Roidmudes actually created the other Roidmudes, which seems to flat out contradict how Heart was lamenting they were the last ones left towards the end of Drive? Since, based on this explanation, it seems like they could've just made more.
It's also possible I'm just misunderstanding the Special Mission explanation, though, so feel free to point that out.
So I'm watching Type TOKUJO/SCU 2, and the explanation Krim gives for how the Roidmudes were created... really seems to conflict with what we saw in the in-series flashbacks, particularly those of Heart, Brain, and the others? It also, unless the subs are off, says the leader Roidmudes actually created the other Roidmudes, which seems to flat out contradict how Heart was lamenting they were the last ones left towards the end of Drive? Since, based on this explanation, it seems like they could've just made more.
It's also possible I'm just misunderstanding the Special Mission explanation, though, so feel free to point that out.