RossoEagleBurst :v Apr 20, 2012 #2 I'll laugh my ass off if in the final episode they getting pumped to become official... until Hiroyo shows the leaked pic of 2013 Sentai. :laugh:
I'll laugh my ass off if in the final episode they getting pumped to become official... until Hiroyo shows the leaked pic of 2013 Sentai. :laugh:
Shynilyte Shyni Apr 22, 2012 #4 They technically are one anyway. I mean, it's still a Toei show, isn't it?
K kamen rider simon Member Apr 26, 2012 #7 RossoEagleBurst said: I'll laugh my ass off if in the final episode they getting pumped to become official... until Hiroyo shows the leaked pic of 2013 Sentai. :laugh: Click to expand... i Doubt that will happen
RossoEagleBurst said: I'll laugh my ass off if in the final episode they getting pumped to become official... until Hiroyo shows the leaked pic of 2013 Sentai. :laugh: Click to expand... i Doubt that will happen