poll: kamen rider kabuto v shadow moon

Kotaro/Kamen Rider Black is one of the most beloved Kamen Riders of all time, there's no disputing that...
Shadow Moon killed him
(spoiler alert). So, what's that tell you? Dildo Souji has had no such accomplishment other than being a massive tool.

His highest advantage is Clock-Up? OK, then. I declare the winner of this fight to be...

wandarlabg8.png


Wanda! Because nobody can f*ck with Hirose.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Exacally.

Watching people defend a character OVER another character that they have never even seen is halarious.

Bottom Line, if you haven't seen both Kabuto & KR Black then you really have no place to put one guy over the other. Only a moron would do something as uneducated as this. If you've seen both and still put Kabuto over Moon, then that is something I can respect because you've seen them.

That's all for me in this debate. I can only come back into this when the other parties have watched KR Black and are up to date on Kabuto.

You know... I really haven't seen anyone really pick Kabuto.. only express that more shold be taken into regard than who your favorite boy is.
 
Bottom Line, if you haven't seen both Kabuto & KR Black then you really have no place to put one guy over the other. Only a moron would do something as uneducated as this. If you've seen both and still put Kabuto over Moon, then that is something I can respect because you've seen them.


But bottom line, I've never seen Shadow Moon. I've got the first 20 eps of BLACK and he ain't in 'em. When I finally check him out, I'll be able to say.

I never called anything. I just thought Bolt was full of **** when he said that no one can tell who would win (even people who have seen Black and Kabuto) and can only pick their favorite. And I still do. And that's all I have to say because now he's trying to pretend like I called the fight.


Kotaro/Kamen Rider Black is one of the most beloved Kamen Riders of all time, there's no disputing that...Shadow Moon killed him (spoiler alert). So, what's that tell you?

That a lot of people like Black and Shadow Moon killed him? :P
 
You know... I really haven't seen anyone really pick Kabuto.. only express that more shold be taken into regard than who your favorite boy is.

Like Shadow Moon having a Tendou-proof shield, apparently.... :laugh:

Edit: I would also like to note that I haven't even voted in the poll. And don't intend to, because I won't see Shadow Moon until I've long forgotten about this topic.
 
Sage Shinigami said:
I never called anything. I just thought Bolt was full of **** when he said that no one can tell who would win (even people who have seen Black and Kabuto) and can only pick their favorite. And I still do. And that's all I have to say because now he's trying to pretend like I called the fight.

:laugh:


I'd like you to tell me who would win the fight and why, and after some of the stuff you've been saying, I demand concrete proof. Okay go!
 
Huh! I just checked out the voting and Kabuto's winning!! :buttrock:

But yeah.. I want Kabuto to win, cuz I love the show and the heroes, but FK does seem to know what's up and has seen 'em both and is a fan of Kabuto, sooo... Shadow Moon just might have something.

Here's for hoping I don't forget to hit up the hobby store tomorrow to get back my Black and I hope they still have it.
 
Well I've seen a bunch of eps of Black, including the finale, and Black RX's episode with Shadow Moon being stabbed in the kingstone. And I've been thinking about each one of them, and I'd have to say, IMO, Tendou/Kabuto would win.

Sure Shadow Moon has all those powers, but I find him to be less then skilled from what I've seen. He relied more on Power and the Satan Saber then anything else. Kabuto on the other hand only relies on Clock up when the Worms Clock up, unles he needs to finish them off right away to attend to more important matters. Or just getting the job done.

Also in my opinion. Hyper Kabuto 3> Shadow Moon. hands down.
 
:laugh:


I'd like you to tell me who would win the fight and why, and after some of the stuff you've been saying, I demand concrete proof. Okay go!

Even if I had seen Shadow Moon fight, I don't like Tendou enough to crank out the 10-20 page post it would take to prove a definitive winner. I don't even like Batman enough, and he's the coolest character ever.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top