Police Investigating Death Threats Against Rebecca Black

I'm not surprised if this were true..I imagined this would happen a couple weeks ago. The US is just that predictable now.
 
You do understand that stuff like this happens in lots of different countries right? :redface2:

Yup..but I don't live in those countries. So I wouldn't know whether this goes on more or less. Only the simple fact that "It happens everywhere".
 
Wow. Is she seriously that petty, just because people realize the obvious fact, she has no musical talent what so ever?
 
Finally I knew this day was going to happen the day her music video was released on youtube
 
Yeah,she`s not a great singer,but to wish death threats on her is absolutely ridiculous,immature,and regardless of whether the threats are a joke or serious,anyone who does such a thing needs to be punished.
It`s really sad that it`s gotten to the point that if you don`t like someone,for whatever reason,you wish death or even go so far to threaten death on them.You do that,then you have proved you`re a worthless jackass and you seriously need to grow the f**k up.
Hey,there`s people I don`t like,but I don`t dislike them to the point that I wish ill will on them
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top