[Video Game] Pokemon X and Y: Friend Codes in the OP

Currently breeding Froakies so I can get a shiny one.

I just sent one of my extras into wonder trade only to get another Froakie in excchange…which pretty much accomplished nothing. :laugh:

On that note, let me know if anyone here needs a Froakie.
 
I'll take a Froakie DK. Gender doesn't matter. No nickname either. Anything non-legendary you want for exchange?

EDIT: Also looking for someone to do the trade evolutions with (both ways for Dex). Shelmet <-> Karrablast. Graveler, Kadabra, Haunter, and whatever ones that I'm forgetting.
 
short question possibly longer answer is the Pokemon hax actually worth it is it is good as is demonstrated to be?
 
Finally breeding a 5 Perfect IVs Pichu with Volt Tackle but wrong nature! Back to breeding again until I got Timid nature 5 Perfect IV again! :disappoin

EDIT: Got a male Pichu with Static Ability, Alert to sounds Characteristic, Timid nature, 5 perfect IV in HP, Atk, Def, Sp Atk & Spd and Volt Tackle egg move! Time to max it's Sp Attack and Speed.
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top