Whats with all the people joining HJU and only posting in this thread? :eyebrow:

Do I need some sort of device to use Wi-fi? soeet, I'm a newb when it comes do the DS.

Ill add everyone in this thread
Max - 1375 3690 9647

Do I need some sort of device to use Wi-fi? soeet, I'm a newb when it comes do the DS.

I think you only need a normal wireless internet connection, but im not sure if it needs to have something special...

lol xD Cuz if u search for Pokemon D/P friend codes on google this is on the first page....

lol xD Cuz if u search for Pokemon D/P friend codes on google this is on the first page....

add a / and we arent on the first page

So i'd say 2/3rds of the people only posting here don't even know what Tokusatsu is.

There are better sites for Pokemon DP ya know =/ damn Friend code whores

add a / and we arent on the first page

So i'd say 2/3rds of the people only posting here don't even know what Tokusatsu is.

There are better sites for Pokemon DP ya know =/ damn Friend code whores

what's a Tokusatsu?

EDIT: mwahahaha nvm

Tokusatsu (特撮, Tokusatsu?) is a Japanese loanword which originally meant both "special effects" in general and more specifically, a genre of live-action Japanese entertainment, encompassing many subgenres of film and television; however, in non-Japanese languages, it only refers to the second definition. Tokusatsu generally has science fiction, fantasy, or horror themes, but this is not always the case. The most popular types of tokusatsu entertainment are kaiju movies (the Godzilla and Gamera film series), superhero TV serials (the Kamen Rider and Metal Heroes series), and mecha dramas (Giant Robo), or combinations of all of them (the Ultraman and Super Sentai series).

The term "tokusatsu" is a contraction of the Japanese phrase "tokushu satsuei" (特殊撮影, "tokushu satsuei"?), meaning "special photography". In production, the special effects director is given the title of "tokushu gijutsu" (特殊技術, "tokushu gijutsu"?), Japanese for "special techniques" or "tokusatsu kantoku" (特撮監督, "tokusatsu kantoku"?), which is Japanese for "special effects director", the title usually used by English language productions.

Tokusatsu is one of the most popular and representative forms of Japanese entertainment, along with anime and manga, although it is not as widely known in non-Asian countries.

now more ppl know! so don't worry about that anymore

EDIT 2: Oh yeah ur right, you need to remove the / to be on the first page xD Then i remove the / from what i said b4... Sry!

Last edited:
hey, the more members the merrier.

Odds are most of them will have only 1 post, and thats to whore out their friend code here =/ Thats not what HJU is for, dammit how the hell did WE get on the front page, wouldn't a Pokemon or Nintendo Power forum knock us down to page 2?

what's a Tokusatsu?

EDIT: mwahahaha nvm

Tokusatsu (特撮, Tokusatsu?) is a Japanese loanword which originally meant both "special effects" in general and more specifically, a genre of live-action Japanese entertainment, encompassing many subgenres of film and television; however, in non-Japanese languages, it only refers to the second definition. Tokusatsu generally has science fiction, fantasy, or horror themes, but this is not always the case. The most popular types of tokusatsu entertainment are kaiju movies (the Godzilla and Gamera film series), superhero TV serials (the Kamen Rider and Metal Heroes series), and mecha dramas (Giant Robo), or combinations of all of them (the Ultraman and Super Sentai series).

The term "tokusatsu" is a contraction of the Japanese phrase "tokushu satsuei" (特殊撮影, "tokushu satsuei"?), meaning "special photography". In production, the special effects director is given the title of "tokushu gijutsu" (特殊技術, "tokushu gijutsu"?), Japanese for "special techniques" or "tokusatsu kantoku" (特撮監督, "tokusatsu kantoku"?), which is Japanese for "special effects director", the title usually used by English language productions.

Tokusatsu is one of the most popular and representative forms of Japanese entertainment, along with anime and manga, although it is not as widely known in non-Asian countries.

now more ppl know! so don't worry about that anymore

Unfunny

53zcs1u.jpg

Toku shows and related items are the core of this forum, not Pokemon, theres a reason why this place is called Henshin Justice, and it sure aint pokemon. The people joining HJU and only posting in this thread are just as bad as lurkers, infact they are worst, they are Lurkers and Friend code whores. My thoughts to these people that join here just to whore themselves out and they want to add me I don't know you, I have no use for you, don't add me to your friends, I am not your friend. I know there are a few lurkers here as well raping Tokyo Chalice >__>, at least they are here for Toku.

Last edited: