Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Anime

May has boobs. Misty doesn't. And they are the same age...hmm...
I believe this was done by the animaters on perpose.
What do you think?

Really? They're the same age? I didn't know that. As for your question, maybe May hit puberty faster or she hit it harder.:redface2:

I want Misty to come back though, for nostalgia's sake. I felt that the original trio had a lot of chemistry together that the other groups didn't have, esp between Ash and Misty. When was the last time Ash got hit over the head with one of Misty's paper fans/sledgehammers?
 
May has boobs. Misty doesn't. And they are the same age...hmm...
I believe this was done by the animaters on perpose.
What do you think?
I like Pokemon better.

no, if you want to talk pre-pubescent pokemon girls with ample racks, look to the uncut toshiro ono "dengeki pikachu" manga. ^_^;;
hey, the man used to draw doujinshi, what do you want ? lol
 
anyone know where can i download the subbed pearl/diamond version anime ? its been airing in japan already ~
 
a month ago i would have said to keep watching the torrents at pocketmonsters.net, but they for some reason no longer host torrents. apparently they do IRC file swapping, but i dont know much about that.

if you just want to get the gist of it, the first three episodes can be found raw on youTube
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top