Forever Knight Eye See You Mar 6, 2008 #1 Double Cheese Pepperoni Shrooms Oninion Hot Peppers OH MY FUCKING HELL!. Best Pizza ever. Anyone agree or disagree?.
Double Cheese Pepperoni Shrooms Oninion Hot Peppers OH MY FUCKING HELL!. Best Pizza ever. Anyone agree or disagree?.
Faded.Memories Im not straight but my boyfriend is Mar 6, 2008 #2 I've never had a stuffed crust pizza. Growing up it was a luxury that we couldn't afford. I should spring for one now.
I've never had a stuffed crust pizza. Growing up it was a luxury that we couldn't afford. I should spring for one now.
Forever Knight Eye See You Mar 6, 2008 #6 Kamen Rider Gate said: Is this like your first time eating one? Click to expand... No. But I never got one with the toppings I mentioned and I almost fainted because it was like an orgasim in my mouth with flavour. I'd fully do an American Pie if I found a Stuffed crust laying around in my kitchen.
Kamen Rider Gate said: Is this like your first time eating one? Click to expand... No. But I never got one with the toppings I mentioned and I almost fainted because it was like an orgasim in my mouth with flavour. I'd fully do an American Pie if I found a Stuffed crust laying around in my kitchen.
x1xBladex1x Member Mar 6, 2008 #7 I love their stuffed crust pizza!<33 That is one pizza I can't wait to get to the crust to while eating. XD
I love their stuffed crust pizza!<33 That is one pizza I can't wait to get to the crust to while eating. XD
J jafri New Member Mar 6, 2008 #8 Mostly my Country (Malaysia) have a stuffed Crust option in their menu. I'd just can't stand eating Stuffed Crust Pizza i mean eating Backwards since 1999!! :laugh:
Mostly my Country (Malaysia) have a stuffed Crust option in their menu. I'd just can't stand eating Stuffed Crust Pizza i mean eating Backwards since 1999!! :laugh:
Algo Fonix Actually back this time Mar 6, 2008 #9 Forever Knight said: Double Cheese Pepperoni Shrooms Oninion Hot Peppers OH MY FUCKING HELL!. Best Pizza ever. Anyone agree or disagree?. Click to expand... That sounds like a pretty damn epic pizza. I'm hungry now :disappoin
Forever Knight said: Double Cheese Pepperoni Shrooms Oninion Hot Peppers OH MY FUCKING HELL!. Best Pizza ever. Anyone agree or disagree?. Click to expand... That sounds like a pretty damn epic pizza. I'm hungry now :disappoin
Fundodo Member Mar 6, 2008 #10 Forever Knight said: Double Cheese Pepperoni Shrooms Oninion Hot Peppers OH MY FUCKING HELL!. Best Pizza ever. Anyone agree or disagree?. Click to expand... Yeah, but it's also 200% of your recommended daily allowance of calories. At least in the UK. In the US, there are less rules on fats in foods, so I wouldn't be surprised if its 300%.
Forever Knight said: Double Cheese Pepperoni Shrooms Oninion Hot Peppers OH MY FUCKING HELL!. Best Pizza ever. Anyone agree or disagree?. Click to expand... Yeah, but it's also 200% of your recommended daily allowance of calories. At least in the UK. In the US, there are less rules on fats in foods, so I wouldn't be surprised if its 300%.