KodiakRyuga
I'd be down to be Gokai Silver if there is room. Or are you guys still looking for a Gokai Green? :castlerock:

Silver Ranger
I've only recently registered, but I've been lurking for awhile. I realize most of the posts in this thread are pretty old, but if you're still looking for a female Green, I wouldn't mind trying my hand at a profile.

Lurker
Well I figure if those who hve already applied are still in I can still make this happen

Silver Ranger
I may have gone a bit overboard with the bio - let me know if it needs to be redone.

Name: Mackenzie Grey

Designation: GokaiGreen

Crew position: Shipwright/Medic

Appearance:
484789.jpg

Weapons/Gear: Transformation Cellphone Mobirates,Gokai Pistol, Gokai Saber

Mecha: Gokai Racer

Bio:

Mackenzie Grey is a lost soul. Her earliest memories go back a mere three years. She awoke to raindrops on her face, curled up in the back alleys of a gloomy city on a backwater planet. Looking around for familiar sights or faces, she found none. The back door of the nearest building opened, and she felt relief at the arrival of other human beings, but that relief was short lived at their words on seeing her.

"Get her!"

She ran for her life.

Disappearing into the city, She began the struggle to survive. Over the next three years, she scraped out a living, honestly where possible, dishonestly where not. She learned to steal, from pockets and homes and to fight, and to run. Unable to know who to trust, she kept to herself, away from the gangs. To alleviate the boredom of long days alone, or mostly so, she began fiddling with broken things, and discovered a knack for making broken things work.

One day, while out searching for things to fix (Or failing that, pockets to pick) Mackenzie was drawn to a commotion in the street. A handsome, flamboyant man in red was fighting with four men, all of whom wore the same uniforms as the men who had been after her that day. He was beating them handily, and even jeered them as he did. They couldn't seem to lay a finger on him. She smiled at that, the first in a long while. But that was when she spotted the fifth man sneaking up behind him, and shouted a warning to the man in red. He dodged the sneak attack fluidly, and their eyes met through the crowd of people before the uniformed men recognized her.

The nearest one tried to grab her, but this time, she was ready. Driving the heel of her foot onto his, she elbowed him in the solar plexus, and when he doubled over, she punched him viciously in the throat, and kicked the back of his head for good measure, and vanished into the crowd before the man even hit the ground.

When she finally dared return home, well after nightfall, somehow, the man in red was waiting. She immediately braced to run, but what he had to say stopped her in her tracks. He complimented her potential, and seemed even more impressed with her mechanical skills. He spoke of adventure, treasure and excitement. She could leave fixing up abandoned buildings behind...all she had to do was take his hand.

She hesitated. She didn't know if she could trust him. What if he could gain treasure by handing her over to those men? On the other hand...he'd fought them, and won. And for some reason, despite the showy manner, and aggressive fighting, she didn't feel frightened to look into his eyes.

She took his hand.

Last edited:
Silver Ranger
I am still here and ready to join in when you do make this happen.

I'm curious - Does Alexander William Use a Leg-Based Fighting Style, like Sanji, or Kamen Rider Wizard to protect his hands for cooking? Or is his focus on the GokaiSaber, with Kitchen Knife techniques?

The Wind Of Justice
I'm curious - Does Alexander William Use a Leg-Based Fighting Style, like Sanji, or Kamen Rider Wizard to protect his hands for cooking? Or is his focus on the GokaiSaber, with Kitchen Knife techniques?
His fighting style is Kick boxing with the use of the GokaiSaber.