Pink and Black DS Lites in Japan

That pink one is HAWT! I think I will get one soon (and sell my white one).

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/ds/index.html

Noble Pink is coming out July 20th while Jet Black is coming out September 2.

main_lite_bp.jpg
 
Maaaaan, why do they hate America so much???? I want the black one!!!! We used to be their favorite sons.... now, it's like they don't even remember us. :bawling:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
J-Caizer said:
Maaaaan, why do they hate America so much???? I want the black one!!!! We used to be their favorite sons.... now, it's like they don't even remember us. :bawling:
Maybe it's just Nintendo of America, not Nintendo themselves.

Anyway, I can't really be bothered with these new coloured DS Lites, since I'm currently still happy with my bulky, old fashioned and out of date (even though it's only been 1 year) original DS. Funny thing is, I still only have MarioKart and haven't brought any new games for it since Christmas. :sweat:
 
Ummm....I saw someone with the pink one last week at the mall.:redface2: Guess they must have just come back from a trip or something.
 
Michael Joe Red Mask said:
I am planning to get the Jet Black one when I go back to Japan in December. I will probably sell my white one on eBay once I get back!

While you're there, could you tell them to release the black in America? i think they forgot about us. :redface2:
 
JFC said:
Ummm....I saw someone with the pink one last week at the mall.:redface2: Guess they must have just come back from a trip or something.

It could be (or maybe you saw an old pink DS console). Some of them are also available on eBay with a very ridiculous price tag.

J-Caizer said:
While you're there, could you tell them to release the black in America? i think they forgot about us. :redface2:

See, that's another thing that makes me kinda weary about NoA. It seems that it is pulling a "Bandai America" tactic here. NoA hasn't even released the same educational games like NoJ had. The closest thing that we get here is Brain Age and Big Brain Academy. Why cannot we get translation/educational software like Tabi no Yubisashi Kaiwachou (a foreign traveller translation software) or Shaberu! DS Oryoori Nabi (a cooking navigation software). We usually get shitty games like Sprung here.:redface2:

Hey Nintendo of America....I WANT TO LEARN HOW TO COOK!!
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top