(pic heavy) Operation Overdrive Dual Drive Megazord

I have found my megazord on ebay for around 30 bucks shipped, a really lucky break. So, I guess this thread isn't needed anymore.
 
Last edited:
WOW! Can't believe someone is looking for one of these.
I had the whole set just because I stupidly went and buy the Dual Drive 2 with the Jet and can't turn back no more.

Actually, there isn't a set that has what you mentioned unless you get them loose.

There are 2 Dual Drives released:
1) Black Dump, Real Drill, Real Shovel, Slipper Mixer and Slipper Crane
2) Red Jet, Fake Drill, Fake Shovel, Real Mixer and Real Crane
 
Actually thats what I meant to specify, I guess I can always go back and make changes. Anyway yeah I was looking for anyone who had both sets and was willing to sell the real zords altogether.
 
The boukenger mecha are dirt cheap on ebay right now. We're talking almost as cheap as the american versions at retail, including shipping.
 
Depends on your idea of dirt cheap. I'm looking for the auxiliary zords, not the main megazord. The auxiliary zords are worth more together than all of the american releases put together. Thats not really cheap if i wanted them all at one point.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top