Persona + Anime OPs/EDs (And probably other fan videos)

Kaji Motomiya

PARTY HARD
Persona 4 + K-ON!
Don't Say Lazy
​

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYiDFGK7nMk&feature=related[/ame]

****, I can't find anymore...if you got more, post 'em here. I'm tired of making new Persona threads. XD
 
I found a Den-O/Persona 4 vid which actually looks really good... it just needs color!:laugh:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXU1dKTg_4k[/ame]
 
I totally agree with the above, that was superbly well made, perhaps even one of the most "fitting" Den-O fan-openings/animations I've seen since they started making them back when the show was still airing. The music, context, and animation all fit pretty well in relation to the context of the series, though there is perhaps a bit too much usage of Ura-Ryotarou, and the calendar-system bit could be modified to more greatly take advantage of the time-travel aspect (Why did they include that "train station schedule" bit with the various shifting dates in the early promos and then never use them in the show or future promos afterwards?).

In fact, that was one angle of Den-O I'm surprised they never really examined. Back when things were being announced it seemed that the Imagin were sort of representative of their host and/or a facet of their personality/wishes. There were even rumors that Ryuutaros was representive/made from Ryoutaro's own fears, and he had to face them in order to gain control of "Gun Form." They never really took that angle, and instead just made them more simplistic characters with themed aspects (based soley on well-known bits from their "Source Material Story/Fable/Aesop/Legend") and then just "individual beings" of their own, just "tied" to Ryoutaro and mainly existing for combat or comedic purposes.

They could have had Ryotarou's Imagin being indicative of various parts of himself, sort of examining questions of "Who am I really?", "Who was I?", "Who could I become?" (inhibitions, inner hopes, wishes, desires, needs vs. wants, envy, fear, courage, "self-reflection", and so on) and tieing that into the time-travel and memories aspects. Even making actual reference to the story's and their meanings in the plot (or at least noting them beyond the first episode) might have helped put a more unique spin on things instead of just using them as a chart for "MotD" ideas, and leaving all the "in-jokes/references" in obscure expanded materials.
 
Not anime openings or endings, but...

More Persona 4 goodness! =D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8grHyspgGs&feature=related]Russ K Dance[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cfhMYlQg7I&feature=related]Original Video[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsvf8xkwJSY&feature=related]GEDDAN (GET DOWN)[/ame]

Not hard to tell what the original video is....if you know what the GET DOWN is. But the opening part with Adachi (guy with his clothes blown all over the place) is a parody edit from the Paranoia Agent anime series from the late Satoshi Kon.

and for extra fanservice...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SU6ugLGB3Zw]A GOOD one![/ame]
 
In response to the K-ON/Persona - Don't Say Lazy video...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVWkPa23G20&feature=related[/ame]

Edit 1: For Soul Eater Fans

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwQ6_Gca4RA&feature=related[/ame]

Edit 2: This isn't an Opening or Ending, but Persona fans may appreciate this...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTn4Ume2K_Y[/ame]
 
Last edited:
Went on a Persona binge and found more videos by the artist of the previous video. The artist's name is "chiizu ochaduke".

Look! Embedding fail!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2HH9m7G-ag&feature=related]A very musical Junes Commercial[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-5trADuTZY&feature=related]P3 and P4 Drinking Party![/ame]
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top