Panty-shots in Older School Toku?

Tackle from Kamen Rider Stronger had plenty as well. In her last episode, you barely notice that she is actually wearing a skirt :laugh:

In the Dino Thunder/Ninja Storm team-up and Once A Ranger, I always thought the blue panties under the Blue Wind Ranger's (Tori) skirt with the silver leggings. I doubt that counts since no skin actually shows and it's likely a man playing her at those points. Also not sure if it happened in Hurricanger, but I haven't watched all of either.

No my friend. For a lot of the Hurricanger footage, that was actually THE Nagasawa Nao doing the stunts in suit. So drooling is allowed :thumbs:
Actually I never understood the blue panties either. What was the point?
 
I'm really sorry for going this route, cuz I really was asking a cultural question, on why Japan just.... up and did this on kid shows and how I guess they used to perceive it different.

Buuuuuuuuut.... in Power Rangers... this always came to mind and I remember it blowing my mind when it happened:

[HIDE]
1237557e.jpg
[/HIDE]
 
I didn't say Yuuki didn't do any of the stunts at all, but Nao did quite a lot. Look up her interview. Its on this site :thumbs:
 
I'm really sorry for going this route, cuz I really was asking a cultural question, on why Japan just.... up and did this on kid shows and how I guess they used to perceive it different.

Buuuuuuuuut.... in Power Rangers... this always came to mind and I remember it blowing my mind when it happened:

[HIDE]
1237557e.jpg
[/HIDE]

Okay, which episode was that? Because I honestly don't remember seeing that as a kid.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top