Our Tokusatsu and Hard To Find J-Entertainment Store

CSCentrals.

You know, I didn't want to put up CSCentrals subs but I was beat out but the other two in my group because they don't like them. It's a long story. Last I checked CScentral sells or at least sold their subs at one point or another didn't they? Cause if they didn't then I've got to wonder how we got ours on DVD. :sly:
 
Just reminding everybody that our sale's going to be ending in exactly 16 days from today. Get what you can now while the price is lowered.

That's all, visit us and tell your friends.
 
Just reminding everybody that our sale's going to be ending in exactly 16 days from today. Get what you can now while the price is lowered.

That's all, visit us and tell your friends.

Do you offer untouched dual layer copies for more money? I can provide discs and a burner if you need one.
 
Do you offer untouched dual layer copies for more money? I can provide discs and a burner if you need one.

We don't, and that's because our versions are already compressed. That's how we got most of our stuff and it was one of those situations where we figured it was more trouble than it was worth to offer dual layer media with all of the problems we were having with it.
 
After doing a little bit of updating we have a contest for anybody that wants to enter. Just donate $5 to us or great something from us if you're interested and you have an entry. If you have questions I can answer them here or you can just email us on the website.

Also we have some anime for trade for those that care. It's mostly OOP and unlicensed stuff. Just email us or pm me here if you're interested.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top