Other Toku Toys Thread

HenshiNDUT_M11

ヒビキラッ☆
Share some news/info/pics you get for toku toys or accessories you got, like gashapon, Project BM!, RAH, DX belt/weapon, statue, anything besides SIC and SHF, because both are already have their own dedicated thread :)

For starter, here's pics RAH of New Den-O Strike form

the price is 19,740 yen and will be release on June 2009

and upcoming Artworks Monsters of Sieg, Ryuutaros, and Urataros from Megahouse

Dark Kabuto

In Justice, We Trust!
Grrrrr

There teasing us with this whole new Den-O thing

First the only, afordable figure that's coming out is a Yahoo Japan exclusive. Now there coming out one that's easier to get, but costs four times as much:shakefist

Any word on a souchaku henshin Ixa? Or what about Sagarc, and Dark Kiva?

Igadevil

Mr. Kamen Rider
Thanks, we needed one of these. There's enough to talk about with just RAH/Project B!M & Gachapon alone. I probably get more excited about those than even S.I.C. or SHF. :laugh:

I can't wait for that NEW Den-O. There's also going to be a RAH DX Kamen Rider Kuuga coming in spring 2009:

The mail-in exclusive will be Growing Form.

Igadevil

Mr. Kamen Rider
It doesn't come out until April '09. January 5th is the cutoff date to order one on Toei Hero Net (it goes from 12/1/08~1/5/09.)

I gotta admit to being seriously tempted by this. If it were any of the Riders before BLACK, it would pretty much be an instant "yes", but I need to think this one over....

...okay. I think I'm still seriously tempted by this. :laugh:

Igadevil

Mr. Kamen Rider
It's a wearable replica belt, although I haven't read about lights/sounds but for that price, I reaaaaaaaaaally hope so.

It's also super limited-time exclusive, hence the price.

Igadevil

Mr. Kamen Rider
I'm waiting to see if it does indeed do lights/sounds. No: Forget it*. Yes: ....I'll have to think it over. :laugh:

*And even then I'll probably still think it over. XP

HenshiNDUT_M11

ヒビキラッ☆
Grrrrr

There teasing us with this whole new Den-O thing

First the only, afordable figure that's coming out is a Yahoo Japan exclusive. Now there coming out one that's easier to get, but costs four times as much:shakefist
how about this? it's cheap and not as hard to get like YJ exclusive:laugh:

Igadevil

Mr. Kamen Rider
They've also just released a candy toy version of NEW Den-O (in a set with Yuki) that's like a small RH figure (of which there are none of either character yet. Poor guys.) That's hardly a replacement for the Project B!M or FiguArts exclusive versions, but hey, it's something.