Throwing Some Justice!
undertaker.jpg

I know everybody here respected him for years and had one hell of a career that was historic. So I ask you, what are your thoughts on The Phenom and his career? What are your favorite matches with him? Most importantly, what would be your rating on his performance for the ring or anything else you loved that he did in the wrestling business?

now Nerd Emperor
I don't watch wrestling but my dad used to when I was a kid so we'd watch it together. The Undertaker was always my favorite wrestler (as well as Kane) since I thought the two had some character to them -- not just sweaty muscle men in tights touching, rolling around, and getting on top of each other. :laugh:

Speaking of which, I haven't watched wrestling in ages but I'm sure he'd still be my favorite today... BTW, is he retired now or still at it? And what about Kane?

Eye See You
The Deadman will **** everyone up. Not 1 person is able to talk **** about Mark Callaway/Undertaker. He is a great wrestler.

It stinks.
Admittingly when I find saw him as a kid, he scared the **** out of me. But now, he's just badass and can totally **** up anyone in his path.

taker's definitely the most well-respected wrestler in the history of the business!