Other then Attack Ride Cards, how else do the Kamen Ride Cards help Decade?

RiderKing

New Member
I know that the Kamen Ride Cards help Decade to use Attack Ride Cards that can only be used when Decade is transformed as a certain Rider, like Strike Vent as Ryuki and Clock Up as Kabuto, but other then that, how else do the Kamen Ride Cards help Decade in battle? And please don't say to also use the Form Ride Cards, because its been shown twice that Decade does not have to be a particular Rider to use them, like in Hibiki's world where he transformed into Den-O Ax Form while he was still transformed as Ryuki and in Black's world when he transformed into Faiz Axel Form while as himself.
 
Last edited:
also, as he demonstrated with blade, he can use Final AttackRide cards to performs a rider's finisher while transformed into that rider
 
not all kamen ride cards can be used by decade just like what daiki told him in the world of black.
 
well, that there is one of the key things that sets Decade and DiEnd apart, in that there's a trade-off where Decade can use the power of a limited amount of riders, but to their full extent, where as DiEnd has access to the power of all riders, but can only use them to a certain degree
 
well

Decade...being a god of all riders...because he can transform and use all riders powers...then there is his ultimate form...were he can use the ultimate riders forms...with a twist...like giving him a handicap I guess

then he has the ultimate attack where he jumps and goes through all the riders symbols with a rider kick.

Decade is fun
 
also, as he demonstrated with blade, he can use Final AttackRide cards to performs a rider's finisher while transformed into that rider

Your right. I totally forgot about the Final Attack Ride Cards. But, I noticed something about Ryuki. Aside from being Decade's most used Rider transformation, it seems Ryuki has powers outside of Attack Ride Cards. I mean, as Ryuki, Decade can travel through reflective surfaces and once in the World of Negatives, he was able to summon the Drag Saber on his own. Whats the deal? I mean, I can understand Kuuga, Agito and Kiva because their main forms don't have any weapons, but why can't/ didn't Decade do/ did what he does/ did as Ryuki that he can't/ didn't do with some of the other Riders, like Kabuto's Kunai Gun or Den-O's DenGasher Sword Mode?
 
Last edited:
Your right. I totally forgot about the Final Attack Ride Cards. But, I noticed something about Ryuki. Aside from being Decade's most used Rider transformation, it seems Ryuki has powers outside of Attack Ride Cards. I mean, as Ryuki, Decade can travel through reflective surfaces and once in the World of Negatives, he was able to summon the Drag Saber on his own. Whats the deal?

when I notice it, I called it the Decade Power Up. where he can do what he does with his cards

thanks to the Deca Driver
 
One more question; how come in some episodes, when fighting a monster, Decade transforms into a Rider, but doesn't use any Attack Ride Cards? Like in episode 15 he tranformed into Kiva while fighting the Gator Imagin or in episode 24 where he tranformed into Den-O while fighing Chinomaniko or in episode 28 when he transformed into Faiz while Apollo Geist and Llumu Qhimil. Do the Kamen Ride Cards give Decade some kind of power-up or something?
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top