OOOs Roleplay Gear and Medals Discussion

wouldn't surprise me if they made a diecast one just for the pictures ... Look at what they do with food on tv to make it look good :D
 
So, according to CStoys Twitter they are activating more Medal Sets, at 10am Japan time Sunday. What time is that for EST? And where do I have to be at that time to be able to get myself Medal Set 1? Since that's the only one I'm missing other then the TaJa Spinner.
 
:O_O: SHF TAAAAA JJAAAAAAAAAAAAA DOOOOOOORUUUUU

20110123_b3a6c0a8e2f690fef18e7buHQoZ11EJo.jpg
 
So, according to CStoys Twitter they are activating more Medal Sets, at 10am Japan time Sunday. What time is that for EST? And where do I have to be at that time to be able to get myself Medal Set 1? Since that's the only one I'm missing other then the TaJa Spinner.

8 PM EST.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top