OOOs Roleplay Gear and Medals Discussion

Both my girlfriend and I LOVE the popping sound. We find it absolutely awesome that it's a Rider system based on Gashapon.

I like the whole look. Plus I'm a big fan of green Riders. The only thing I hate about Zolda is the helmet, I love Leangle as a system (though Mutsuki needs to grow up), Todoroki kicks ass, KickHopper obviously, Zeronos <3, and then of course Double.

Hey Zolda's pretty awesome =P he sure as heck isn't my fav. rider but he's what got me into Ryuki, which got me into KR an toku again ~ the gears on his head look great, even though we may never knoew what purpose they serve... and that whole Robocop aesthetic just makes the color green even more badass than than it really is =P

I actually didn't like Leangle that much, but Mutsuki's character development is great, and Zeronos' moo-moo helmet is silly but it goes with his train so whatever ~ :P
 
I'm at the point where if anyone happens to be around for an order of medal sets, I'd pay cost + shipping + a litte extra for them

New job has me on crazy hours, don't think I'll ever catch them at the right time sadly
 
I'm at the point where if anyone happens to be around for an order of medal sets, I'd pay cost + shipping + a litte extra for them

New job has me on crazy hours, don't think I'll ever catch them at the right time sadly
Yeah me too. Seriously anyone want the the job?

And if what Synch said is true when the right time to check CSToys?
 
Their twitter says they're definitely getting medal sets in "tomorrow" (the 21st) which should be todayish, just don't know when =/

Japan is anywhere from 14-17 hours ahead of the U.S. (depending on which time zone you're in.. I think) so it could be much later tonight when the stock actually updates.
 
Is there anyone who's willing to split a set of the exlcusive medals with me by any chance ? or at least let me buy a few off of you =S like the Diend Complete medal and maybe the crystal skull and the Negataros one >.<
 
Yeah me too. Seriously anyone want the the job?

And if what Synch said is true when the right time to check CSToys?

Its not if what I say is true its what if Mr S says is true I'm just passing it along. If you have not already I suggest you follow him on twitter ... PS What the heck ? Why would someone lie about something like that ?! Thats just being mean right there I tell you what!
itellyouwhat.jpg
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top