OOOs Roleplay Gear and Medals Discussion

The Medal Sets are gone by now, but AmiAmi still has a bunch of OOO Drivers for those that need it, as well as Candroids and Birth related things.
 
where do you guys pre-order/buy your medal sets from? i wanna get the shauta set and if possible, the sagozo set (whenever it's available again).

When my OOO Driver comes in I'll have a spare set of SaGoZou Medals for sale, though I dont know how to fairly offer them up or for how much. I dont want to scalp anyone but I would like to make back the cost and shipping of the extra at least.
 
The Medal Sets are gone by now, but AmiAmi still has a bunch of OOO Drivers for those that need it, as well as Candroids and Birth related things.

Oh wow Shuki you beat me to it =P was just gonna warn everyone that all the toys have been restocked, belts, weapons, candroids and whatnot ~ :laugh: cept the medals of course..... =_+ they're always the first ones to go .....


and wow that list is crazy....... @_@ well we still have alot of ep.s to go for OOO right ? so I guess it makes sense for more things to come out later on, especially more combos. Its risky for me though, since I don't really want to collect all the medals, since I know I'll be going crazy for them if I do...... (have a lot of experience with that from RYuki/blade/DCD cards already=_+) that's why I Just want afew of the cores that I like alot, and not the whole lot. And I would only buy cells if they didn't have a core counterpart, that's my dihlema there =S
 
Last edited:
Just want to say that the rumours of ZerOOOs should be false according to some source. (DecaEnd posted on the rumour thread) Expect the medals Ganbaride exclusive OR ReBirth upgrade.

Gamel and Mezool Sofubi
gamelmezool110119.jpg


HDM Figures
20110102_55a45e6bdab8b71fa64fvpKcAbBArlP7.jpg
 
When my OOO Driver comes in I'll have a spare set of SaGoZou Medals for sale, though I dont know how to fairly offer them up or for how much. I dont want to scalp anyone but I would like to make back the cost and shipping of the extra at least.

I'd keep them for trade for future medals if I were you :loltongue:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top