OOOs Roleplay Gear and Medals Discussion

Lucky bastard


INDEED! Came home from work checked out this topic & went & checked set one or two after I placed my order they were sold out more or less :O_O: If they would have gone up afew seconds early or I had checked a few seconds latter I would have missed out again!!:buttrock: I'd keep an eye out cs toys last time hlj & cs toys got orders for these things on around the same time it seemed ... If hlj got more in some other places may start as well
 
CS Toys would no doubt charge scalper prices for them though lol.

When the 2010 White Rangers were coming out, they listed them for $50 bucks each =/
 
CS Toys would no doubt charge scalper prices for them though lol.

When the 2010 White Rangers were coming out, they listed them for $50 bucks each =/

That was CStoys from the States. I'm sure if CStoys from Japan gets some more in stock, it'll be at retail price.
 
Box art for SHF TaToBa Combo
SHFboxart.avif

Candy toy Mini Riders 5
http://www.toy-world.com.hk/forum/viewthread.php?tid=29348&extra=page=2
 
shipping order just went through for my medal set 01 & 02 that went up a while ago on hlj :)

Same here with me..my morning gets even better when unexpected email from HLJ pop out saying my O-medal set#1 ready to be shipped!

really worth the waiting and i think HLJ has the cheapest price for the DX medal sets online..800 yen each..even discount shipping for EMS..thats even better..:) :castlerock:

expecting the medal set next week!
 
Same here with me..my morning gets even better when unexpected email from HLJ pop out saying my O-medal set#1 ready to be shipped!

really worth the waiting and i think HLJ has the cheapest price for the DX medal sets online..800 yen each..even discount shipping for EMS..thats even better..:) :castlerock:

expecting the medal set next week!


Yup can't beat 2 medal sets for under$20 :) Not counting whatever the shipping is going to be ... I use ems it will most likely be another $20 :O_O::laugh::loltongue:

Grrr, all this medal talk :[

My TaToBa medals are lonely and need friends damnit!

Just keep holding on it will happen! If bandia is smart they will release suckers again down the road ... I just clued in how cool set 1 is I will be able to do two more combos with one set! I bet they will release the medals again maybe in all combo sets like a all bug set & all cat set :)
 
Grrr, all this medal talk :[

My TaToBa medals are lonely and need friends damnit!

Dont worry bro..i'm sure u'll get it somehow..i have trouble getting the medals at the very first time too..if you're able to order from HLJ.. just let it be there..they will ship out your order when the item is available..i think my medal set#1 is the fourth batch they restocked..:thumbs:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top