OOOs Roleplay Gear and Medals Discussion

i have a question about the medals, what do they feel like? are they plastic or have some kind of medal in it? how much do they weigh? are there any differences between the deluxe, capsule, and candy toy medals?
 
i have a question about the medals, what do they feel like? are they plastic or have some kind of medal in it? how much do they weigh? are there any differences between the deluxe, capsule, and candy toy medals?

Deluxe: Die-cast, with stripes at the back indicating the corresponding part of the Medal. (An 'X' for Cells)

Candy: Plastic, with some sticker behind to work with phones.

Capsule: Die-Cast, with 3 stars at the back.

Also, from Bandai Japan website

4543112666130000.jpg

4543112653833000.jpg

4543112655455000.jpg

4543112656483000.jpg

4543112653864000.jpg
 
Deluxe: Die-cast, with stripes at the back indicating the corresponding part of the Medal. (An 'X' for Cells)

Candy: Plastic, with some sticker behind to work with phones.

Capsule: Die-Cast, with 3 stars at the back.

Also, from Bandai Japan website

4543112666130000.jpg

4543112653833000.jpg

4543112655455000.jpg

4543112656483000.jpg

4543112653864000.jpg

Oh god.... that binder is making me want to buy the medals..........T_T

and how do I make my signature like your again ? I tried copy and pasting the subarashi gif but all it gave me was a link :O
 
I'm still waiting for them to ship my OOO Driver... that's really my only annoyance with them, they take their sweet time getting things out.

I know I been waiting for these since December :O_O: I've decided to say **** hlj from now on I will stick with middlemen ... or other sites like cstoys ...

Oh god.... that binder is making me want to buy the medals..........T_T

and how do I make my signature like your again ? I tried copy and pasting the subarashi gif but all it gave me was a link :O



That is funny cause the medals are making me want to buy the binder :S Specially after seeing it in the show LOL I'm a sad person :( hahah! OMG ITS IN THE SHOWIIWANNNTTTT ITNOWWWWWWWWWWWW NOWWW NOW! Haha I may just wait for a sale on this thing IMO they mucked up by not putting in a new medal with it
 
Really ?.. I think it looks more like a peacock
Na why would they have a candroid based on a core medal? I'm pretty sure it's a turkey.
My medal set 02 is finally shipping from hlj along with my wave 9 1/6 masks :)
Mine too and when I get them I'm going to RUB THEM ALL OVER MY BODY!!!....I'm very excited.
i have a question about the medals, what do they feel like?
I'll have the answer when I RUB THEM ALL OVER MY BODY!!!
 
Last edited:
i wasnt asking what they felt like on your body. you can keep that to yourself.
seriously, what does it feel like? is it like those medal pogs?
 
i wasnt asking what they felt like on your body. you can keep that to yourself.
seriously, what does it feel like? is it like those medal pogs?

It's two pieces of plastic stuck in a die-cast ring with a chip buried inside of it.

Unless it's Candy Toy, then it's two pieces of plastic stuck in a ring of plastic with a chip buried inside of it.

They're toys. They feel like toys.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top