OOOs Roleplay Gear and Medals Discussion

woot just got my SP set today XD man the switch is tiny as hell...... then again I should be used to it by now.......... now the only DX CORES that I'm missing are the OOO Driver + Taja Spinner ones, can't wait to get those eventually ~

If you're looking for the medals without the driver/spinner, I could possibly sell you mine once my Premium O-Medal Collection arrives...It's currently en route via EMS. PM me if interested.
 
If you're looking for the medals without the driver/spinner, I could possibly sell you mine once my Premium O-Medal Collection arrives...It's currently en route via EMS. PM me if interested.

Nah its alright, I do want the actual belts and the gears, but thanks for the offer though ~
 
Added a silver backspray to my Kujaku Medal today, and then added a very thin red to the textured areas. It's looking better...

kujakured2.jpg



I'm starting to wonder if maybe a white backspray would look more accurate. The Medals do have kind of a "milky" appearance to the non-icon areas.
 
That looks really good. Did you leave the raised part clear?

Kiiiinda. I did do a light metallic red backspray before the silver, since the peacock design was totally clear. So far, the process has been:

1. Remove dye from the front of peacock design.
2. Light backspray using metallic red.
3. Silver backspray (2 coats.)
4. Red wash on recessed areas (front.)

I'm considering retrying this on my other Kujaku, using only steps 3 and 4. I do like how this looks so far, but maybe skipping 1 & 2 would give better results.
 
oh how i wish i could have afforded the CS Medals xD, sooooooo awesome!
 
countthemedals.avif

Got the Medal Holder from Mandarake yesterday (2000Y woo!), felt like this was a kind of mandatory post.

Just need the OOO Driver, the Kujaku and Condor are Gashapon. Missing is the Condor Cell, which I just didn't want to put in the holder.

Yes, I know that the order of the Black medals is wrong (not sure what the right order is...) and I accidentally mixed up Cobra and Wani. That's fixed now, too lazy to take a new pic.

I really like the Medal Holder, it feels good and solid, and with all the medals in it, it is VERY heavy. Like you could bludgeon someone with it. :D
 
[HIDE]countthemedals.avif
[/HIDE]
Got the Medal Holder from Mandarake yesterday (2000Y woo!), felt like this was a kind of mandatory post.

Just need the OOO Driver, the Kujaku and Condor are Gashapon. Missing is the Condor Cell, which I just didn't want to put in the holder.

Yes, I know that the order of the Black medals is wrong (not sure what the right order is...) and I accidentally mixed up Cobra and Wani. That's fixed now, too lazy to take a new pic.

I really like the Medal Holder, it feels good and solid, and with all the medals in it, it is VERY heavy. Like you could bludgeon someone with it. :D

that's almost how my holder looks like.................. cept i dun have the 2 red ones from the spinner >.<

So, we having a Medal holder off eh?
BOOM!

SAM_0665.avif
*not pictured: Panda Core, Kangaroo Core, Condol Cell

All DX baby >:D
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top