Candy Toy O-Medal 5 is the last set. You won't get candy toy versions of BuraKaWani.:sweat:
First day of Ani-com exhibition in HK, bought myself an SHF TaToBa, $10 USD cheaper than you get them outside.:thumbs: They finally released the 3rd version of Ganbaride.:sweat:
And WTF they've got SHF ShaUTa already, it's only out in Japan today.
Those cell medals look fantastic, I'll probably try and pick up one or two tonight. I guess there are no plans for a second wave of them though?
Yeah, I grabbed the date from Amazon Japan, plus a lot of the other Sentai stuff is coming out that day and they usually coincide with each other pretty close.
I would have much preferred the OOO ranger key, but that never seemed too likely.. and I guess it makes sense to try and convince the OOO fans to start collecting the Forza stuff. I wonder if it'll be worth anything on eBay..
Ranger key would not work OOOs does not have enough color combos for each Gokaiger :S No pink & no silver .. I guess silver could take purple though ... :eyebrow: Have they even done a Gokaiger/ooo crossover yet? :O_O:
Ranger key would not work OOOs does not have enough color combos for each Gokaiger :S No pink & no silver .. I guess silver could take purple though ... :eyebrow: Have they even done a Gokaiger/ooo crossover yet? :O_O:
Ranger key would not work OOOs does not have enough color combos for each Gokaiger :S No pink & no silver .. I guess silver could take purple though ... :eyebrow: Have they even done a Gokaiger/ooo crossover yet? :O_O: