OOOs Roleplay Gear and Medals Discussion

Those cell medals look fantastic, I'll probably try and pick up one or two tonight. I guess there are no plans for a second wave of them though?
 
Candy Toy O-Medal 5 is the last set. You won't get candy toy versions of BuraKaWani.:sweat:

First day of Ani-com exhibition in HK, bought myself an SHF TaToBa, $10 USD cheaper than you get them outside.:thumbs: They finally released the 3rd version of Ganbaride.:sweat:

And WTF they've got SHF ShaUTa already, it's only out in Japan today.

Hong Kong usually stocks up on new releases of KR and SS merchandise the night before or really, really, really early morning of the same day as Japan. This is why Hong Kong is one of the best places to buy these toys as they have the stock on the shelfs the same day as Japan. :)
 
Those cell medals look fantastic, I'll probably try and pick up one or two tonight. I guess there are no plans for a second wave of them though?

i'm sure they will release the other ones, hopefully. why release 7 1/2 medals out of possibly 21 medals?
 
Yeah, I grabbed the date from Amazon Japan, plus a lot of the other Sentai stuff is coming out that day and they usually coincide with each other pretty close.

Riiiiight so what time(eastern) will I have to stalk CStoys for this one?:sweat:
I'm 1 combo away from the full set I don't feel like waiting any longer!
 
I would have much preferred the OOO ranger key, but that never seemed too likely.. and I guess it makes sense to try and convince the OOO fans to start collecting the Forza stuff. I wonder if it'll be worth anything on eBay..

Ranger key would not work OOOs does not have enough color combos for each Gokaiger :S No pink & no silver .. I guess silver could take purple though ... :eyebrow: Have they even done a Gokaiger/ooo crossover yet? :O_O:
 
Ranger key would not work OOOs does not have enough color combos for each Gokaiger :S No pink & no silver .. I guess silver could take purple though ... :eyebrow: Have they even done a Gokaiger/ooo crossover yet? :O_O:

The Mobirates does have the ability to make an OOO's sound though, so there's been theories for a while that we'll get a Kamen Rider key at some point. But if it's not with this set and it's not a free give away with the movie, they've pretty much run out of time to do it. It's possible they only included the sound in case they ever wanted to make a key. Pretty disappointing, I was hoping we'd see a snazzy OOO key even before I started watching it.
 
Ranger key would not work OOOs does not have enough color combos for each Gokaiger :S No pink & no silver .. I guess silver could take purple though ... :eyebrow: Have they even done a Gokaiger/ooo crossover yet? :O_O:

Nope.
It all stems from the fact you can trick the Mobirate into saying "KAAAAMEN RIDER OOO!", leading many to think that a OOO Ranger Key was coming down the line (With Medal Set SP being a popular vector).
 
Ranger key would not work OOOs does not have enough color combos for each Gokaiger :S No pink & no silver .. I guess silver could take purple though ... :eyebrow: Have they even done a Gokaiger/ooo crossover yet? :O_O:

ye he does

tajadol=Marvelous
shauta=Joe
ratoratah=Luka
gatakiriba=Don
sagozo=Gai
putotyra=Ahim
korakawani for himself
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top