OOOs Roleplay Gear and Medals Discussion

Come on bandai........ release that Shachi candroid so that we can have a Shachi cell at long last, and to make up for your failure in making a duplicate tora cell when you coulda had one of them as the Shachi cell >:(

Also if Bandai makes something that enables us to get the Shachi cell I'd definitely start collecting candroids and any cell related toy asap :thumbs:

Come on...... fulfill that empty void known as my greed..... let me feel...... complete @_@



By thew way what's in Gashapon #8 for the medals anyways ? =O
 
Last edited:
Dammit can't find TaJa Spinner anywhere, might just go for Capsule ones in Set 7, found a shop that can buy specific medals, and buy the Medajalibur. Anyway got a Zeronos Altair form Rider Medal.
 
what do you mean can't find it? you mean in person or online? amiami still has it. better get it while you still can
 
what do you mean can't find it? you mean in person or online? amiami still has it. better get it while you still can

I'm talking about finding them in stores. I'm not buying them online cos' large items cost a lot, UK collects tax. I'm trying to buy it while I'm in HK and take them back.
 
I'm talking about finding them in stores. I'm not buying them online cos' large items cost a lot, UK collects tax. I'm trying to buy it while I'm in HK and take them back.

I'm in the UK and have been fine importing Kamen Rider and Sentai stuff so far.. including big things like the driver and mecha's, not had import tax on any of it yet. As long as you split your orders up into multiple part, none of them should be big/heavy enough to worry about.

I would recommend just getting the cores rather than buying the spinner though, unless you really want it to have it.
 
I'm in the UK and have been fine importing Kamen Rider and Sentai stuff so far.. including big things like the driver and mecha's, not had import tax on any of it yet. As long as you split your orders up into multiple part, none of them should be big/heavy enough to worry about.

I would recommend just getting the cores rather than buying the spinner though, unless you really want it to have it.

same here. no probs so far
 
Well I was charged 27 pounds last time for buying the OOO Driver:disappoin.

There's two choices for me now:

1. Buy Capsule Kujaku, Condor, Medajalibur, order other Medal Sets online.
2. Buy PuToTyra Medal Set, Medagabaryu, order other medal Sets but might skip Red Cores.
 
definitely get the kujaku and condor medals now or else expect to pay more for them online either through ebay or YAJ.
 
Man here I was hoping to get all the Medals Sets before the OOO Driver but now that Bandai has stopped making them I'll have to get the Driver first. Question is- how to conjur up the funds for that. :(
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top