OOOs Roleplay Gear and Medals Discussion

Odd, but I can buy that explanation.



Seeing as I've no clue what it is you're talking about and you didn't post an image or link to a source, absolutely no way to verify if whatever-this-is exists!

Yeah, sorry about that. No image exists. It was last talked about back in Feb/Early march, and I wanted to see if anything came about on the rumor.

And yes TJ, I am refering to gashapon. Sorry if i didn't make that clear.
 
Man.... all those medals popping out of the factories all at once..... I think I'll just compelte the basic 5 sets of 3 first then go back to grab the Black Cores and the Barney cores, feels like they're all out at the same time anyways.

Originally I thought it was cool how capsule and candy toy had diff cores released each month, but since CT missed a set they're waaaaaaaaaaaaaay behind >.<
 
Damn, the medal reissues are just crazy. I went down to a local store earlier, at least 10 pieces of each medal set on the shelves. I picked up enough to make my own greeeds :P
 
YES! :buttrock:
Scored a Medal Set 04 from CSToys!
Finally!

Medal Set EX should be coming in about 2 weeks or so (buzz is they will be out for/by 29th).
 
This video brings the lulz. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IZ4jPuipKA&feature=channel_video_title"]YouTube - ????????????????????????[/ame]
 
In the comments of another video he said he buys 2 of everything so he can be as rough with them as he is.

This is still my favorite vid of his. I can't even remember if I first saw it in this thread, tbh. So, apologies if that's the case!

Almost sounds like they were meant to be played together. ShaUTa is magnificent in stereo :buttrock:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top