OOOs Roleplay Gear and Medals Discussion

Only looking for a Trade right now as I don't have any moolah to spend. :anime:
 
yes......... YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally got in my OOO CD special box !!! :buttrock: looks great, and the candy toy medal set #6 as well !!! now if I just go bug my frd he should be able to give me an extra Tyranno medal, then I would have 2 sets of candy toy purple cores ~ XD

Oh and the discontinued belt from HLJ finally arrived..... well.... I'm like a year and a half late compared to everyone else but, I'm still going to enjoy playing with it :anime: now I just need a TaJaSpinner (and the $$$ to buy it) and then my core sets will all be complete !!! muahahaha :laugh:
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…