OOOs Roleplay Gear and Medals Discussion

Yup, and it wasn't rare, hence why I think that list for Capsule 4 is a tiny bit wrong.

I'm not sure what would be there instead. CJX perhaps? All I know is I doubt they would release a W medal they JUST released and suddenly make it Rare. All I know is if Joker is Rare a bitch will be punched.

20101103_1fa41f813f58f6606ce8zNrFwjR4byRz.jpg

20101103_6f400eaec0171e678c54wOoopc5rSImY.jpg


The list has been changed once, but that's just revealing the medals and it was ages ago. Fang Joker is No. 10 and it says rare on it.

Probably it makes different attacks on Ganbaride, maybe the last one was Arm Fang and this is Fang Striezer? No one has uploaded a video with that attack yet.
 
I haven't got much problems with HLJ, but I just find them processing orders not as good as CSToys. Also I hate it how catching pre-ordering on the site is pure luck as they have no notice. :sweat:
 
That's why I didnt even bother with anything other than OOO's Figuarts (and those are even preordered with BBTS). Being East Coast it's not feasible for me to be up at 2 in the morning camping amiami for their preorders. HLJ's system is bass-ackwards and BBTS doesnt carry that kind of thing, and I don't expect them too.

Thank god the guy I'm splitting medal set EX with got his order in at HLJ. Though I might stay up tonight if there's a chance of amiami putting theirs up, just in case HLJ screws him.

Yeah, I understand that. I'm a Night Owl, so I'm usually always up around 4 am or so EST when they put their pre-orders up, so I often hit it really luck with them. Having a bunch of buddies that all stalk them too, it's pretty easy to get things. Other than that, I agree completely, it's nothing easy to do for sane people.

In reality, it's not really easy to get this stuff from anywhere, at least for the price I'm willing to pay. At this point, I hardly buy anything unless it's 15-25% off from Hobby Search, AmiAmi, or HLJ...and considering I pretty much just axed HLJ off my list of shops to buy from, the pickings are slim.
 
Yeah, I understand that. I'm a Night Owl, so I'm usually always up around 4 am or so EST when they put their pre-orders up, so I often hit it really luck with them. Having a bunch of buddies that all stalk them too, it's pretty easy to get things. Other than that, I agree completely, it's nothing easy to do for sane people.

In reality, it's not really easy to get this stuff from anywhere, at least for the price I'm willing to pay. At this point, I hardly buy anything unless it's 15-25% off from Hobby Search, AmiAmi, or HLJ...and considering I pretty much just axed HLJ off my list of shops to buy from, the pickings are slim.

I reckon CSToys is a bit hard sometimes when they get small stock of the item. 18 SHF TaToBa got sold out in less than 30 seconds, not even I think. I was there and I was just one click away from getting it. :sweat:
 
I reckon CSToys is a bit hard sometimes when they get small stock of the item. 18 SHF TaToBa got sold out in less than 30 seconds, not even I think. I was there and I was just one click away from getting it. :sweat:

Yeah. I heavily support Mr. S and help him whenever I can, but I don't buy that much from them anymore. I'm in so many rabbit holes between Figuarts, DK Figmas, D-Arts, Gokaiger, OOO...I can't afford their shipping and their retail prices. It's amazing how much those percent discounts help when you buy a lot.

Regardless, it's a pain to buy from them. They got FOUR Ranger Key sets on launch day. Four. Hell, I felt fortunate when I bought the set of Capsule GaiaMemory 6 they had. Their wholesaler is getting heavily jipped by Bandai, and in turn, they get jipped too.
 
Does nobody deal with Hobby Search?

I've dealt with them exactly once so far, grabbing their TaToBa and GataKiriBa preorders ages ago (prices are slightly less awesome right now). After receiving TaToBa, their professionalism has made me into a customer for life. I'll explain why later.
 
Does nobody deal with Hobby Search?

HobbySearch has the same problem amiami does with me. They put their preorders up at a time that is completely impossible for me to be online

I'd say their prices are high, but then again I preorder at BBTS which is kinda high but whatyagonnado.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top