BorgmanJayce Member May 3, 2005 #1 You just have to check THIS comic strip out as it is so fricking funny yet violent! ^_^
Black Ranger RX I don't have low self esteem. May 3, 2005 #2 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! Funny and True!!! :laugh:
Black Ranger RX I don't have low self esteem. May 4, 2005 #6 Keith "JC" Hayward said: I take it everyone has seen THIS? Click to expand... I seen it, and it was so funny (and true) I thought I'd watch it again!! :eplus2:
Keith "JC" Hayward said: I take it everyone has seen THIS? Click to expand... I seen it, and it was so funny (and true) I thought I'd watch it again!! :eplus2:
Barashin Lurker May 4, 2005 #9 Someone should mail that to 4kids themselves. Teach them not to mess or **** up with anymore of the popular animes...
Someone should mail that to 4kids themselves. Teach them not to mess or **** up with anymore of the popular animes...