Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
57 years? That's a very good stretch by your lecturer. I haven't really seen anyone that old who still plays. I have friends who are within their mid 30's and they are still very actively playing games non stop. Maybe from their 40 to 50 years they may drop their playing interest because as of now they are all still deep and thick as thieves with gaming.

Truly the man my lecturer really surprised me to be playing at that his age. I would have thought it's his kids that were playing but it's not because all his sons are living and studying outside the country. About your friends who are still in their 30's, soon I will be within that age range and I'm sure as hell that I am still going to be playing.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
I am not sure I would hire you guys to sell video games to the elderly population(haha)! I think you could select some video games that would be easier to play-but these games would keep their minds busy as they age, also they would help improve their minds as well. A few games that they recommend for the old folks with the PS4 platform are Flower and Flow- and I think Flower would be very relaxing, and this game includes listening to music while you play - and would be great for senior citizens.

I would have to probably check this game out to see if it's as good as you tried describing it. If it as you said it was, then I would definitely have to suggest it someone I have in mind anytime we cross paths again. He needs something that would help him relax and enjoy life.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
I have seen video clips where old men still play but I'm not sure about is if such clip is for advertisement purposes or is it just a normal video clip of someone trying to say something about old individual still gaming. I would say that there is a good chance of getting someone at 50 years of age still playing but going up from 60 years would be hard to get such. This is because the ones that are past 60 years wouldn't see fun in still engaging in playing games.

Those from 60 years and upwards aren't always disposed to enjoy some of the things of the world. They seem to more attached to church programs and worshipping God. Working towards their salvation is more important to them than enjoying the pleasures of life anymore.

I think VR is perfect for the old people. They can do less movement and play a lot of games. You can see that they can experience the world much better way. And we have plenty of things to look forward to. And from that perspective you can see that old or young doesn't matter anymore.

It is hard for elders to cope up with video gaming, since this thing of technology reached many countries recently.

Older people growing up in the 50s and 60s possibly have a hard time getting into gaming. Do you think it's possible? However, though, I never grew up with the net - like a lot of the new generation, yet I am hip to most current web development technology.

There are rare breeds such as you from the old generation that adapted to the gaming world of the new generation and I have to say that it is really an awesome feeling when I see old people handle the game controller for it shows that they are ready to be part of the current trend.

I think that the oldest person I have witnessed playing video games is about 57 years old. The man happened to be a software developer back in the days of my school year. He was actually my lecturer in one computer courses. We had one physical project to be carried out in his home and on getting there we meet him in his seating room gaming. I was completely shocked that very day seeing him doing so.

The thing with gaming is that it makes some feel relaxed and that is the reason I think some old persons such as the man you mentioned above still play the game. Gaming can contribute to reducing the risk of heart diseases in old people because the game they play make them not to feel lonely.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
The thing with gaming is that it makes some feel relaxed and that is the reason I think some old persons such as the man you mentioned above still play the game. Gaming can contribute to reducing the risk of heart diseases in old people because the game they play make them not to feel lonely.

It's true that gaming has so much good benefits to its players, it can serve as a stress reliever and fun giver and also a means of relaxation and leisure to old people.

I really don't think that age has something to do with having fun. Games are made to have fun, and elders also want to have fun. I think it's a matter of disseminating how things work nowadays. Elders have trouble playing games mainly because they don't understand it and they don't know how to use it. I have the same problem with my grandma using a tablet. But after a few lectures and a bit of time to be familiar she's now having lots of time playing games be herself.

I really don't think that age has something to do with having fun. Games are made to have fun, and elders also want to have fun. I think it's a matter of disseminating how things work nowadays. Elders have trouble playing games mainly because they don't understand it and they don't know how to use it. I have the same problem with my grandma using a tablet. But after a few lectures and a bit of time to be familiar she's now having lots of time playing games be herself.
How much one person is aged and how much tired they are with life decides their ability to play games. Some of the old people are healthy and not tired. So they tend to stick on for longer time.