Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
I think that the only problem with old people playing games is just lack of knowledge about it just like you pointed out, if they are taught well how to play and with a few trails, they are more likely to be able to play and enjoy it. But be rest assured that they cannot be able to go at it for longer hours like youths or teens do.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
I really don't think that age has something to do with having fun. Games are made to have fun, and elders also want to have fun. I think it's a matter of disseminating how things work nowadays. Elders have trouble playing games mainly because they don't understand it and they don't know how to use it. I have the same problem with my grandma using a tablet. But after a few lectures and a bit of time to be familiar she's now having lots of time playing games be herself.

Of course yes you are absolutely right about the reason why some old people find it difficult to play some games and it all boils down to not having knowledge on how to effectively play the games. But if someone takes out quality time and patiently teach them, they are definitely going to learn how to play well.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
How much one person is aged and how much tired they are with life decides their ability to play games. Some of the old people are healthy and not tired. So they tend to stick on for longer time.

I think I agree with you here on this, some people are actually old but that doesn't mean that they are tired from inside. Remember age is just nothing but a number, it's the mentality that ages and such person can't be able to play any simple kind of game.

Overall we all agree...at the end of the day it will be our time to grow old and be outdated by technology. But as they said, once a player is always a player...i just hope that someone will teach me when the time comes:D.

sleepwell betnovate n pomada similar The Clippers should again finish the season near the top of the Western Conference buy stromectol for humans An important observation in this trial was the reduction in second primary breast cancers, which occurs on average in about 10 of patients with one primary breast cancer