I'm going to head out since some friends have already made it to the hotel. For those that are getting in today/tonight and wanna hang out, give me a call on the cellphone (well, for those that have my number). Probably won't be hanging out at the hotel but around town. I know Keith asked me about bring a morpher but I don't know if I'll wear it XD If cosplaying at all I'll probably only cosplay on Saturday. I'll either have a morpher on or a Den-O hoodie.

kC

I'm going to head out since some friends have already made it to the hotel. For those that are getting in today/tonight and wanna hang out, give me a call on the cellphone (well, for those that have my number). Probably won't be hanging out at the hotel but around town. I know Keith asked me about bring a morpher but I don't know if I'll wear it XD If cosplaying at all I'll probably only cosplay on Saturday. I'll either have a morpher on or a Den-O hoodie.

Hope to see you there P-Chan!!

I am the law
Wait a tic. What about smtemp's boobies? If I recall she had nice ones as well!

:supersayin:

WIIIIIIIIIIII!
He's gone! The revolution has begun!

*straps Perfect Zecter to his belt*

Now I will control the forum with an iron fist! MUAHAHAHA!

****! One hour and 15 minutes to pack and get out the door. Where does the time go?

>__<
I've conducted years of research and have found conclusive evidence that the Internet is a time vacuum, like a black hole of the chronosphere. I'm hoping that Scientific American will publish my paper on the subject.